Ok gringo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and nathan
ur not white. need i say more?
If we are gonna respond with things that have no context than my response is

I took a shit in the lawn :forcedsmile:

If we are gonna respond with things that have no context than my response is

I took a shit in the lawn :forcedsmile:
tf ru saying schizo. guess black people really do have a lower iq.

tf ru saying schizo. guess black people really do have a lower iq.
I can’t be white if im mulatto but what does that have to do with my statement :feelskek:

I can’t be white if im mulatto but what does that have to do with my statement :feelskek:
it means ur not white. so dont fucking talk to me monkey. niggers are not even allowed to say thank u to a white man in my country, because a white person would never purposely wanna help out a monkey.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 21182
Is this a user wtf is this thread

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
it means ur not white. so dont fucking talk to me monkey. niggers are not even allowed to say thank u to a white man in my country, because a white person would never purposely wanna help out a monkey.
What country are u from?

I’m not black tho I’m Hispanic and German latino

Can I speak to u 🙏

Is this a user wtf is this thread
well the point of this thread is to get u to look in the mirror. you did it? great. now u see that big piece of dark brown poo right in the middle; thats you!

(jk😂)

well the point of this thread is to get u to look in the mirror. you did it? great. now u see that big piece of dark brown poo right in the middle; thats you!

(jk😂)
I mog everyone here tbh

When did you see me last bhai I mog now :chad:

• JFL
I mog everyone here tbh

When did you see me last bhai I mog now :chad:
like 2022 bro:lul:

aye nigga rep my posts cmon i thougjt we go back like that :feelswah:lol cuz u introudced me to The Boys and guess what I was chilling with a girl the other. night and i threw on the boys and she said she got horny at the breast milk scene so the night ended with her drinking my cum milk :feelshah:

Why is he being so mean to everyone I don’t get it :feelswhy:
nah im just mean to you. no ones evwr liked you isaac. and thats cuz ur a brown poo poo head. you know how back in elementary they called you a poo poo head? well thats cuz theres poo smeared all over ur face cuz it looks so brown youd think i took a taco bell shit on it last night.

nah im just mean to you. no ones evwr liked you isaac. and thats cuz ur a brown poo poo head. you know how back in elementary they called you a poo poo head? well thats cuz theres poo smeared all over ur face cuz it looks so brown youd think i took a taco bell shit on it last night.
I wasn’t even brown until 16 when I got tan nigga I never got called poo poo head :feelswhy:

IMG 6617

I was a porcelain spic I’m not a black monkey I swear

I wasn’t even brown until 16 when I got tan nigga I never got called poo poo head :feelswhy:

View attachment 3106690

I was a porcelain spic
nigger if i was at school with u me and my friends wouldve called u a beaner and scooped ur mantits that u got from ur parents always feeding u Big macs. we wouldve always harassed u and scooped ur mantits so much u had to vent avout the sexual trauma to the school counselor

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

View attachment 3106690

I was a porcelain spic I’m not a black monkey I swear
nigga if i got a porcelain plate in yhay color id be like why is it grey:lul:nah but why IS ur skin grey tf. alien type shit

nigga if i got a porcelain plate in yhay color id be like why is it grey:lul:nah but why IS ur skin grey tf. alien type shit
For some reason after 16 I turned brown but not dark brown it’s like lighter than a lightskin black guy

I usually use filters to look tanner because it looks better than grey in my opinion

For some reason after 16 I turned brown but not dark brown it’s like lighter than a lightskin black guy

I usually use filters to look tanner because it looks better than grey in my opinion
People call it yellow tbh I have the Asian complexion

@isis_Bleach That's part of my aura now get with the times and get that dust off your mogging clothes :chad:

• Love it