Take a moment to step into my shoes

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • Baza Bluds
play this for full immersion, as i am listening to this currently

It is currently 9:24 pm, sure by the time i finish typing itll be a few minutes later, im sitting here pealing some mandarins, as the skin is too tough im slicing them first and pealing them from the inside
9A8E07C2 FD6F 4685 8A4F C003C12FAB35

im very calm right now, if you were to check my heart beat it would be very rhythmic and proper, the music relaxes me further, the mandarins are slightly citric as they tend to always taste, theyre close to peak ripeness, i taste a small tinge of sugar only present within the first bite,

im sure at this moment people are dying, people are being raped, people are being killed, people are suffering, but for me in the current frame all is well with the world, i hear only the hum of my refrigerator and the music stemming from my phone,

All is well in the world right now, in this room i am safeguarded from the suffering of this world, this is my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZachS, violentrose, ProBono and 4 others
Wow that is a good song 🥰

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

It is currently 9:24 pm, sure by the time i finish typing itll be a few minutes later, im sitting here pealing some mandarins, as the skin is too tough im slicing them first and pealing them from the inside
View attachment 3222945
im very calm right now, if you were to check my heart beat it would be very rhythmic and proper, the music relaxes me further, the mandarins are slightly citric as they tend to always taste, theyre close to peak ripeness, i taste a small tinge of sugar only present within the first bite,

im sure at this moment people are dying, people are being raped, people are being killed, people are suffering, but for me in the current frame all is well with the world, i hear only the hum of my refrigerator and the music stemming from my phone,

All is well in the world right now, in this room i am safeguarded from the suffering of this world, this is my life

I like this thread

• +1

View attachment 3222945

@n9wiff why jfl react this is not that funny

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Beautifully written, i imagined as you wrote this you look identical to chud

• +1
Reactions: ey88, violentrose and chudlite
Bro this is such a beautiful post 🥲

Bro this is such a beautiful post 🥲
i know, i imagined it as such, sadly it is not as dopamine inducing so it wont see many replies, i am O.K with it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
i know, i imagined it as such, sadly it is not as dopamine inducing so it wont see many replies, i am O.K with it
Here’s another bump I hope more people see this beautiful piece of art

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ey88

View attachment 3222945

mirin your life

• +1
i dont want read sorry

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ey88 and chudlite
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS and ey88