• IMG_1825.jpeg
    IMG_1825.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2266.jpeg
    IMG_2266.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, Disrupted Gene, Niggamaxxer and 5 others
Guys this one guy had zero side effects so nobody else must have zero side effects right guys?
Take it now!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lost222, Niggamaxxer, aerty and 3 others
Guys this one guy had zero side effects so nobody else must have zero side effects right guys?
Take it now!

accutane is worth despite the side effects.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, ineonx and aids
accutane isn't worth it for most people.
Good diet = clear skin

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, piec, thereallegend and 1 other person
accutane is worth despite the side effects.
Not disagreeing but "I HAVE 0 SIDE EFFECTS" is not an argument for taking it.
I take 20mg/day equivalent myself right now.
But should be only considered after trying less-severe alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Carbohydrates will always come to collect

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend and aids
Not disagreeing but "I HAVE 0 SIDE EFFECTS" is not an argument for taking it.
I take 20mg/day equivalent myself right now.
But should be only considered after trying less-severe alternatives.
I’m on 80mg at 6,6 215 pounds

• Woah
Reactions: aids
I’m on 80mg at 6,6 215 pounds
Insane dosage, be careful.
But my point remains.
I was simply sharing my dosage to demonstrate that I'm not somebody that is completely against isotretinoin, it's just not a good idea for everyone.

no just dont eat bread and oils

• JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing
accutane isn't worth it for most people.
Good diet = clear skin
I'm on a carnivore diet, 0 carbs and my skin looks like I eat ultra processed goyslop everyday, beyond over for me

Accutane doesn't fix the root cause. Check your cholesterol and make improvements on the diet. If this doesn't work, then consider using Accutane.

I'm on a carnivore diet, 0 carbs and my skin looks like I eat ultra processed goyslop everyday, beyond over for me
Then yeah you just need accutane.
Acne is definitely genetic imo for some people.
When I eat goyslop, salt sugar etc I get bloated but my skin stays mostly clear aside from maybe a pimple here and there

• So Sad
Reactions: ineonx
Acne is the skins way of pulling out toxins. Only way to eliminate acne is stop taking in toxins.

Acne is the skins way of pulling out toxins. Only way to eliminate acne is stop taking in toxins.
My entire family has suffered from acne, watch my 600 pound life and see that most of them don’t have facial acne.. I eat very clean but I still would get acne, it’s easy to say that when you don’t suffer from it

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
My entire family has suffered from acne, watch my 600 pound life and see that most of them don’t have facial acne.. I eat very clean but I still would get acne, it’s easy to say that when you don’t suffer from it
Fat is another way of neutralizing toxins. Plus it's a TV show you don't know how they actually look.

Do you shower in well water? Do you wear cotton and silk fabrics only? Do you breathe in air pollution? Do you still eat and drink out if plastic and not glass? There's still a lot of toxins you're not accounting for.

• +1
Reactions: Orbitinglowlife and blithe
Do you shower in well water? Do you wear cotton and silk fabrics only? Do you breathe in air pollution? There's still a lot of toxins you're not accounting for.
That’s fucking OD.. I used to panic about everything touching my face. I changed my pillow case every night, ate all the right foods, I live where the air quality is great, I only drank RO or distilled water. So many things, accutane has changed my life, I can stop caring

That’s fucking OD.. I used to panic about everything touching my face. I changed my pillow case every night, ate all the right foods, I live where the air quality is great, I only drank RO or distilled water. So many things, accutane has changed my life, I can stop caring
That's a shortcut bro. Will backfire soon enough.

The retards here are scared of accutane but don’t care about getting their face cut open lmao

• +1
Reactions: incelfleaxy