Take care of your kids, boyos.

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
I just had this conversation with my mom as I am visiting her and saw all the junk shit she bought.
When I tell her about how this shit is destructive and expensive she goes 'you liked it when you were young".

Made me realize how uneducated our parents generation are especially the immigrants.

I'm glad I was born in this day and age. My children will not touch a single molecule of phytoestrogen and will mostly eat red meat and a restricted amount of fruits.

Take care of your children boyos. If you can't ascend in this lifetime, make sure your kid does, or that his kid does. You are the only one who can start saving your bloodline.

Truecel King, out.
Excited Video Games GIF

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and halloweed
I just had this conversation with my mom as I am visiting her and saw all the junk shit she bought.
When I tell her about how this shit is destructive and expensive she goes 'you liked it when you were young".

Made me realize how uneducated our parents generation are especially the immigrants.

I'm glad I was born in this day and age. My children will not touch a single molecule of phytoestrogen and will mostly eat red meat and a restricted amount of fruits.

Take care of your children boyos. If you can't ascend in this lifetime, make sure your kid does, or that his kid does. You are the only one who can start saving your bloodline.

Truecel King, out.
Excited Video Games GIF

View attachment 3232180
Your mum is innocent

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Your mum is innocent
I didn't mention that but she didn't really have an innocent tone. Instead of accepting my teaching on the matter as I am far more informed than her (factual) she simply brushed off my advice and using the "you liked it as a kid" as an excuse.

Her lack of education on that is of course not her fault at all, it's mostly a global issue with a lot of boomers who refuse to recognize the harm they've done by feeding shit to their kids.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed