Take the black pill [Legacy of black pill / incel history]

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Assuming alot of you faggots here are younger than 18-19 years old, you might have missed one of the most iconic videos that helped with the establishment of black pill. I wonder what eggy is doing these days...Last time I saw him, he had a girlfriend (male)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee and thecel
Eggy bonemogs me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Lawton88, alriodai and 3 others
Assuming alot of you faggots here are younger than 18-19 years old, you might have missed one of the most iconic videos that helped with the establishment of black pill. I wonder what eggy is doing these days...Last time I saw him, he had a girlfriend (male)

Hes streaming on youtube

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Idontknowlol
He posts normie stuff on Instagram nowadays . This guy doesn't seem to be traumatized by his inceldom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: recessed, randomvanish and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
The thing is the YouTuber in the OP is sub 4.

He isn't even a low tier normie

He is literally truly, genuinely ugly. There is no two ways about that.

He would have faced the wrath of the black pill in the 1950s with a wealthy paying career at his disposal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, onfiresems, alriodai and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onfiresems

"girlfriend (male)" :blackpill::blackpill:

I looksmog him, but he bonemogs me. Cutting fat and getting a hair transplant would make him looksmog me to oblivion.
Eggy isnt balding though so he cant get a hairtransplant. He just has a hairline thats naturally this high :lul:

• Woah
He posts normie stuff on Instagram nowadays . This guy doesn't seem to be traumatized by his inceldom
Eggy is cool af im glad hes thriving

Remember this song?

Eggy isnt balding though so he cant get a hairtransplant. He just has a hairline thats naturally this high :lul:

Really? Can you not get a hair transplant lower than your natural hairline is? Brutal if it’s true. My hairline is naturally high too. Is it impossible to get it lower by a hair transplant?

Really? Can you not get a hair transplant lower than your natural hairline is? Brutal if it’s true. My hairline is naturally high too. Is it impossible to get it lower by a hair transplant?
Idk i heard thar you cant because your forehead muscles will move your hair around which looks really unnatural

• Woah

Tinder reality

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Lawton88 and thecel
Looking at him now he should metalmaxx

• Woah
Looks like he bloatmaxxed since that video.

• Woah

bollocks - if he has a GF she can only.be a noodle

• Hmm...