Besides whr, booty size is literally everything of female atteactiveness

Muh face

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and 4 others
No females on this site bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, never_lucky, Frank Jack and 18 others
She looks more human, gorgeous and real in the first, unedited pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 5 others
Hips mog ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7079
Wide hips + thin waist on a woman is everything. She can have a big ass, but if her hips are narrow it will only look somewhat attractive from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6423 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Spartacus1-, Chadeep and 2 others
You joined a year before me and your still a greycel like me jfl
I'm here for more than a year???
suifuel tbh, as you can from my avi I take pride in that.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and HighIQcel
lol wide hips = bigger ass (width atleast)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
Thx for Looksmax advice

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I'm here for more than a year???
suifuel tbh, as you can from my avi I take pride in that.
U only have 78 posts what have you been doing

Whose the guy in your avi?
The Guy who mogs every twink model ever mentioned in here and the guy who should be a guideline to how a masculine but handsome man should look like

literally morphed, his name is DiMarco I think

Hips mog ass
Wide hips + thin waist on a woman is everything.
Better than anything else
Depositphotos 85296486 stock photo woman perfect waist and hips
36 a draft

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, LowTierNormie, Incoming and 6 others
jfl they even morphed the midface

Having a good waist to hip ratio is everything for female attractiveness. Literally the most attractive features on a female, everything else is just a bonus.
Babe55

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero, Spartacus1- and 4 others
Fact: Everybody entered this thread to see a thick guy ass instead left dissappointed bcs u put a foid. Lmao mirin the gayness sometimes on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Effortless, aBetterMii and 6 others
The Guy who mogs every twink model ever mentioned in here and the guy who should be a guideline to how a masculine but handsome man should look like

literally morphed, his name is DiMarco I think
JFL that's a morph and here's his real face
427ce756 d337 4a82 b544 a323485f0427

Still Chad though

Wide hips + thin waist on a woman is everything. She can have a big ass, but if her hips are narrow it will only look somewhat attractive from the side.

Legit saw a JB while walking down a sidewalk THIN WAIST and perfect wide hips, ratios were insane. It's like seeing some dude with a frame like this. She didn't even have a big ass, it was a normal ass, but still, her thin waist and hips were enough to get me fired up!

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Legit saw a JB while walking down a sidewalk THIN WAIST and perfect wide hips, ratios were insane. It's like seeing some dude with a frame like this. She didn't even have a big ass, it was a normal ass, but still, her thin waist and hips were enough to get me fired up!

View attachment 424157
yeah, it's the biggest turn on for me in a woman to be honest. Would be nice if men throughout history discriminated women by their hip to waist ratios, just like women discriminated men by everything else. I hate walking sticks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3323
yeah, it's the biggest turn on for me in a woman to be honest. Would be nice if men throughout history discriminated women by their hip to waist ratios, just like women discriminated men by everything else. I hate walking sticks.
Average whr + big ass > Insane whr + small ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and hebbewem
my oneitis has skinny body and no ass/hips and i just love her 🤗

Wide hips, small waist is a requirement for me to get hard. If a woman has boy-ish WHR I am physically unable to get a boner even if she looks like a model in the face. It is also why I dislike athletic/lean females, because in this demographic narrow waists/hips are common. Of course there are some athletic girls with perfect WHR but i am talking about averages here

• +1
squatmaxx
and
they shortened her midface,

This is modern development, proving attraction is somewhat based on societal norms. Women used to be shamed for having fat asses lmao.

• +1
Wide hips, small waist is a requirement for me to get hard. If a woman has boy-ish WHR I am physically unable to get a boner even if she looks like a model in the face. It is also why I dislike athletic/lean females, because in this demographic narrow waists/hips are common. Of course there are some athletic girls with perfect WHR but i am talking about averages here
SMV is everything so Body probably matters much more especially in real life - for men too

Pnas1219361110fig01

environmentpill me on whr @betamanlet

Prefer non photoshopped one tbh

I change my opinion. Her face looks better unedited, but her body looks better photoshopped.