take the bulgepill

T

torujo

Iron
I'm a black a male with a thick 8 1/2 Dick. I never liked wearing underwear. Even when I go out in public I still want to be completely comfortable. That has always lead to getting stares from women at my rather Large Dick. This has happened for long period of my young life so I decided to document this to show that women can be perverted as well, it’s not just us men. This is the first of my many videos in the series. You will see women of all races,shapes,and ages from college students to old MILFS. You will see women licking their lips,staring, gasping in shock, blushing, taking photos, and recording. Enjoy
1:26 look at them jailbaits

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, skip, prgfromnl and 4 others
Cant relate I have 7.5 inch micro penis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1100
holy shit @ the music. raises my cortisol & dopamine JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Start penismaxing so you can have a 10 inch dick that gets even more reactions.
How tall are you?

Where do you live jfl. Not a single good looking girl there

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Next time include picture of your bulge. Want to know what size is enough to warrant such reactions

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
all are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1100
Op while doing his weekly foodshop
F1897F1C 1435 4635 BE87 ABD8A785AC0E

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and auboutduprecipice
Thanks for sharing.

Nowhere near average jfl
The camera quality is shitty too. But if you don't think the average person looks like that then you probably live in modelland.
Just go outside. Most people are psl 3

The camera quality is shitty too. But if you don't think the average person looks like that then you probably live in modelland.
I live in North of Italy and the average person looks thousand times better tbh

yeah the average person is honestly not that easy on the eyes especially in walmart

I'm a black a male with a thick 8 1/2 Dick. I never liked wearing underwear. Even when I go out in public I still want to be completely comfortable. That has always lead to getting stares from women at my rather Large Dick. This has happened for long period of my young life so I decided to document this to show that women can be perverted as well, it’s not just us men. This is the first of my many videos in the series. You will see women of all races,shapes,and ages from college students to old MILFS. You will see women licking their lips,staring, gasping in shock, blushing, taking photos, and recording. Enjoy
1:26 look at them jailbaits

The stuttering of the video makes me want to ban you more than the mindless bragging.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope