TAKE THE CANDID PILL.

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
REMINDER YOU CAN TAKE AS MUCH MIRROR SELFIES AS YOU WANT, YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS IN A CANDID. (REMINDER HE'S 6'4, HOW DO YOU COPE)
EPAOowvU0AAF2Nw.jpg:large

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 2227
height saves him

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3202, Aesthetic and 1 other person
This is like the 3rd or 4th thread where I see OP sucking this guys toes.

OP You do be moon-face mogging him doe:what::what::what::what:
BDFAF264 4B7F 45AE B8C7 B5EDDA470BBC

EBD59214 9FB6 4CA0 AD6E EC09FC0D77D8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XXX22, Deleted member 3202, Alexanderr and 2 others
3mpfua

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Live view of @moggingmachine running to the computer to defend himself and the pinhead he lusts for
2D7FE885 7F22 43D2 967E 61136634128A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Krezo, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Where is candid? They look like they are pozing

Was taking care of some PMs but this is the best I could do :whistle:
283976FD F968 49FB 825C EFC5A758FA40

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3202, Gazzamogga and 4 others
Ruben Loftus Cheek Mogs

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I thought candid meant they don’t know pic is being taken

just lol hasan piker would literally be incel if he was 5'10, disgusting face and a really weird small skull, definition of a tallfag carried by his height

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Hasan's face is alright, he's above average facially but he's not like 6 PSL + or anything.
Really he's just an excellent example of how if you're 4.5 PSL or so, frame + height + body can halo the absolute shit out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
He has the most punchable face ever

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
You probably make all these threads hoping he is seeing this, considering that guy visited lookism once on his Livestream (Jfl)

Hasan if you see this. Just know we all know you are watching is Monsieur Poopoopiker, do not fuck with us or experience the ultimate mogging trump card which is me. Get your own fucking content son of a dog, stop this bullshit and reacting shit nigga. No one cares about that oldcel Bernie Sanders, his ass has 4 years to life (max) anyway.

Every time i see you speak about him it feels like i must have Alzheimer, bcs i don't remember anyone asking. (btw bernie might very well get Alzheimer, u mirin?)

Hasan's face is alright, he's above average facially but he's not like 6 PSL + or anything.
Really he's just an excellent example of how if you're 4.5 PSL or so, frame + height + body can halo the absolute shit out of you.

ARe u talking about the guy on right is 4.5 PSL
U are autistic phaggot then

BTw Adam Driver mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and LordNorwood
ARe u talking about the guy on right is 4.5 PSL
U are autistic phaggot then

BTw Adam Driver mogs you
I never said he was 4.5 PSL lol, I said that if you are 4.5 PSL or so or more, other things can really halo you
Reading comprehension my friend
reading comprehension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Golden Glass and Deleted member 3202
REMINDER YOU CAN TAKE AS MUCH MIRROR SELFIES AS YOU WANT, YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS IN A CANDID. (REMINDER HE'S 6'4, HOW DO YOU COPE)
EPAOowvU0AAF2Nw.jpg:large
I HAVE THE SAME HEAD TO BODY RATIO AS THE GLASSES DUDE IT"S TRULLY OVERR HAHA H AL:((((((((

I never said he was 4.5 PSL lol, I said that if you are 4.5 PSL or so or more, other things can really halo you
Reading comprehension my friend
reading comprehension

"
he's just an excellent example of how if you're 4.5 PSL or so, frame + height + body can halo the absolute shit out of you."

HE is just and excellent example of how if u re 4.5 PSL...

Seems like u were pretty specific here

Also guy on the right mogs 90 percent of people i see on daily basis actually

"
he's just an excellent example of how if you're 4.5 PSL or so, frame + height + body can halo the absolute shit out of you."

HE is just and excellent example of how if u re 4.5 PSL...

Seems like u were pretty specific here

Also guy on the right mogs 90 percent of people i see on daily basis actually
by "4.5 PSL or so", I'm referring to that PSL level and up. I didn't mean that Hasan was 4.5 PSL.
Notice how when you quoted it in the second line, you cut off the "or so" part. Because you're trying to manipulate the statement lol.
The "or so" is clearly meant to be read as "at least". What kind of sense would it make, to think that I would be implying that if you were HIGHER than 4.5 PSL, you couldn't get these halos? Clearly the important piece is to determine the lowest cutoff, which I think is probably around 4.5.
Again reading comprehension
btw Hasan imo is like 5.5ish, if you are really truly curious

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 3202 and oldcell
I honestly think you're closet homo.

Constantly watching a talentless nepotism Chad and his boring brain smoothing livestreams and worshipping him and downloading his pics 24/7

jfl man i feel bad for you.

One day that lightskin halo will kick in and you'll finally get your dick wet bro one day!

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Golden Glass
by "4.5 PSL or so", I'm referring to that PSL level and up. I didn't mean that Hasan was 4.5 PSL.
Notice how when you quoted it in the second line, you cut off the "or so" part. Because you're trying to manipulate the statement lol.
The "or so" is clearly meant to be read as "at least". What kind of sense would it make, to think that I would be implying that if you were HIGHER than 4.5 PSL, you couldn't get these halos? Clearly the important piece is to determine the lowest cutoff, which I think is probably around 4.5.
Again reading comprehension
btw Hasan imo is like 5.5ish, if you are really truly curious
I think I'm almost to his level, curse that shitty phone for making me think otherwise.

I think its more height for him, even among his fanbase he gets mocked relentlessly for his small skull and Conan the barbarian tier shoulder breadth. Definitely above average, but OP's worship of him is weird.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
I think its more height for him, even among his fanbase he gets mocked relentlessly for his small skull and Conan the barbarian tier shoulder breadth. Definitely above average, but OP's worship of him is weird.
he might get mocked for shoulders but they still halo him tbh, its just an unusual feature
small skull, mad unfortunate jfl

he might get mocked for shoulders but they still halo him tbh, its just an unusual feature
small skull, mad unfortunate jfl
Yeah I think shoulder breadth like that is a halo in the absolute sense, but unfortunately, functionally, its really a detriment. So much harder to make outfits work for you. I think someone like Steve Reeves had it ideal

His skull doesn't look small to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Jeez, are you sure it's not just that his head is smaller than his body? Like is it his skull that's literally small or is that his body dwarfs his head? This looks comical.
It's both tbh.

I'm pretty sure one time on stream he decided to measure his skull circumference after visiting lookism. I can''t remember his measurement but he called them skull obsessed weirdos afterwards so that should give a hint:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3123
Candidiasis pill bro

It's both tbh.

I'm pretty sure one time on stream he decided to measure his skull circumference after visiting lookism. I can''t remember his measurement but he called them skull obsessed weirdos afterwards so that should give a hint:feelshaha:
keep coping. reminder he mogs u to nonexistance

you think this is candid?

8703F865 3731 468B A25E B4272B471E51

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot