Take the childpill

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
If toddlers (especially of the opposite sex) don’t smile and wave of stare at you. You are not attractive.

Cope kids are neutral or ok with me yet I have received zero attention from women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Cope kids are neutral or ok with me yet I have received zero attention from women
Toddlers wave at anyone with bored lol.

Doesn't have anything to do with looks.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Toddlers wave at anyone with bored lol.

Doesn't have anything to do with looks.
I saw a little girl smile at a pedrator tier old fat ugly balding guy, it's legit a bad indicator however...

If 9 year olds strike random conversations with you then that's different, it means you are a gl approachable guy

I saw a little girl smile at a pedrator tier old fat ugly balding guy, it's legit a bad indicator however...

If 9 year olds strike random conversations with you then that's different, it means you are a gl approachable guy
If a 9 year old isn't atleast a bit scared of a grown man you look like a cuck lol

They smile and wave to me, but im 3 psl.

source: your ass

If a 9 year old isn't atleast a bit scared of a grown man you look like a cuck lol
I look like a 17 (actually I am 27) year old teenager with beard super high trust lookingcel with god tier eye area, moms and fathers let me play with their kids without being suspicious, looks halo is brutal

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly