IMG 2214
IMG 2218

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, say∅, mvp2v1 and 2 others
This was unnecessary
Jeremy meets el goblino de las americas circa 2019 v0 kwenesfnrqv81

• JFL
Reactions: Bentley and arabcelxxx
wish I knew about the effects of test, hgh and dht on frame earlier, I would have started taking them at 16

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
IMG 2640

Ooh this one

and this, kids, is why we take arimidex, hgh, and dht derivatives in puberty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy and <6PSLcel
wish I knew about the effects of test, hgh and dht on frame earlier, I would have started taking them at 16
nigga hgh wont do shit, u wont grow past ur genetic limit, it would only speed up the shit process and will grow other parts of ur body that u dont want

bhai im sorry youre gonna be mogged by pubertymaxxed skibidi generation kids

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nigga hgh wont do shit, u wont grow past ur genetic limit, it would only speed up the shit process and will grow other parts of ur body that u dont want
cope

yeah I know, hgh is good for facial bone mass, good to take when bonesmashing, thicker wrists and stuff like that

yeah I know, hgh is good for facial bone mass, good to take when bonesmashing, thicker wrists and stuff like that
if only i could get my hands on pharma grade hgh, but i dont have money for it. test and dht can be taken later in life when ur at least above average height, it will still grow bones, every bodybuilder i have seen has mogger jaw and they didnt take this stuff at 16. its fucking useless to use test and dht if ur under average height.

• +1
if only i could get my hands on pharma grade hgh, but i dont have money for it. test and dht can be taken later in life when ur at least above average height, it will still grow bones, every bodybuilder i have seen has mogger jaw and they didnt take this stuff at 16. its fucking useless to use test and dht if ur under average height.
yeah hgh would be nice, i think im in late puberty and so im waiting for my mk 677 and arimidex to come, and then when i have the money ill be ordering test e, hcg and nolvadex, my height isnt too bad nor is my frame but id like to increase both as much as possible, im hoping the mk677 and test help me out with my face

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
yeah hgh would be nice, i think im in late puberty and so im waiting for my mk 677 and arimidex to come, and then when i have the money ill be ordering test e, hcg and nolvadex, my height isnt too bad nor is my frame but id like to increase both as much as possible, im hoping the mk677 and test help me out with my face
where did u order adex from? and i dont think mk677 is going to help you, MAYBE an inch growth and it would be placebo most likely.

• +1
where did u order adex from? and i dont think mk677 is going to help you, MAYBE an inch growth and it would be placebo most likely.
Im ordering everything from osgear.se, as for mk 677 ik im not expecting crazy results but it's all that I can get for now :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
and this, kids, is why we take arimidex, hgh, and dht derivatives in puberty
this is you:

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

you forgot the secret ingredient.. genetics!

injecting hgh and dht is the most stupiest thing you can do. you don't know shit about how the human body works. if the genetics for your height determine you to become 6'0 you will become 6'0 with healthy hormone levels. excessive hormone levels won't grow you taller, but will affect you in other areas like giving you diabetes.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
this is you:

injecting hgh and dht is the most stupiest thing you can do. you don't know shit about how the human body works. if the genetics for your height determine you to become 6'0 you will become 6'0 with healthy hormone levels. excessive hormone levels won't grow you taller, but will affect you in other areas like giving you diabetes.

I don’t think its any point of teaching kids the genetic dna structure and how your body responds to an excess of non genetic material which are exogenous.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
this is you:

www.jewishstudies.au sponsored by dr. sheckelbeg

2nd picture is awful comparison, one Guy is flaring Lats while The other isnt