Take the jean pants pill

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I'm going into school a new mogger next week with some normal jean pants

I usually wear these gay dork pants, I think they scare bitches off and make all the low inhib bad boys think I'm a nerd
IMG 20210317 1240462

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cain, Adriana Lima and 2 others
bruh every day i thank god i can talk to bad boy tyrons on looksmax since IRL they just bully me

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Adriana Lima and PYT
God I look like a eugene I can't tell if it's the fucked up mirror or I really walk around in gay pants

That's not even the worst part they expose my ankles, so girls probably think I'm legit mentally disabled

• JFL
Reactions: Cain
Sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
God I look like a eugene I can't tell if it's the fucked up mirror or I really walk around in gay pants

That's not even the worst part they expose my ankles, so girls probably think I'm legit mentally disabled
don look that bad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Growth Plate and PYT
don look that bad tbh
They look worse irl, plus I had to crop out the sides cause they were too embarrassing to show

This is shit white kids who watch highschool animes watch not a low class ogre like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
They look worse irl, plus I had to crop out the sides cause they were too embarrassing to show

This is shit white kids who watch highschool animes watch not a low class ogre like me
u r a high class badboy pytee

• Love it
u r a high class badboy pytee
Have you ever seen a girl fart? I knew this stacy that would only eat tacos and her farts smelt like a mix of barn animal shit and hay

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Cain and Deleted member 8576
Have you ever seen a girl fart? I knew this stacy that would only eat tacos and her farts smelt like a mix of barn animal shit and hay
...can’t relate

A9e2OdJ.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
"take the jean pants pill"
F26309bc4023396659df2b294fd37da1 2

• Love it
bro its all about sweatpants now

• Love it