TAKE THE LOCATIONPILL

uglynihilist

uglynihilist

Iron
JFL If you think that women are same everywhere.
Women are all driven by hypergamy but it does manifest itself differently. The only reason why women in the west place so much importance on looks is because:
1) LIFE IS EASY AF
2) WOMEN CAN SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN

You don't see women in Ukraine or Colombia fighting for their rights and equality, cause there is nothing decent to fight for. In the west you get a 9 to 5 in a warm office and get paid thousands of dollars for answering emails so of course all of the sudden everyone wants to hop on the work force. Don't see them trying to get in the mines somewhere in Russia for 10k a year which is an average salary for a miner in that region :lul:

What you see in poor countries is that on average women are way more dependable on men thus way more feminine. They take better care of themselves because their LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Same as it's over for sub 5 males in the west it's fucking over for sub 5 females in the east. Imagine being ugly and living somewhere where the average salary is $300 a month :feelsrope:

So in these tough places females understand that their quality of living and financial success depends primarily on their ability to marry a high status/high income male. And that can only be achieved through being hot and feminine because that is what men want. You look at women in these countries and no shit, majority of them take good care of themselves, femenine and do whatever they can to ascend. Meanwhile whales here are coping with being a bbw because their life doesn't depend on finding a good partner. They can find a normie to fuck in just 5 minutes so why bother? IN THE WEST EVERYTHING IS RIGGED AGAINST MEN. Women that gained financial independence will now care a lot more about looks because everything else is just less relevant.

Majority here believes that when women settle with average or bellow average males who are making money that means she's with him just for money and he is a betabux. But it doesn't always work like that. Women in 3rd world will be way more attracted to masculinity, ability to get resources than looks. Of course blackpill still works to some extent. And you won't see a skinny 5'4 midget with a Victoria Secretes model. BUT you will see a lot of normies with women who are sexy AF and those women will be legit attracted to these guys for the reasons stated above.

Time for some anecdotal evidence from a Slavcel
In the 90's Russia was a mess. After soviet union fell apart it was a lawless state where police worked with criminals and everything was about making money and gaining power. Everyone who was not part of either group was most likely working some shit job for less than a $100 per month. So guess what, as a man back then 0 fucks were given about your hooded eyes and bone development. It was all about your status and money. You either thugmaxx to a wolf or live as a sheep. All the models where dating not your prettyboy type who lived with his mom but rather a bald guy in a leather jacket who was driving a black bimmer and killed people for living.

Here is Miss Russia 96 with her husband, a well known criminal. Both got shot dead in their apartment.

Konstantin-Chuvilin.png
2e8a33cbd804229147c5548a3ea39c4f_837.jpg
896bb534a272073d0cfe9877ffdb89b1_cropped_630x630.jpg

Another one
Notorious Russian killer. Assassinated at least 20 people and his gf - another Miss Russia participant. Both were killed on a villa in Greece. Those who killed them were caught later and said that they didn't want to kill the girl, but she didn't wanna leave and choose to stay with her man. BRUTAL

58ff24367b564.jpeg
aleksandr-solonik-i-svetlana-kotova-foto-23.jpg

So what does it mean for us? Thugmaxx? Just kill 20 people brah?
NO. If you really want to ascend with prime quality woman that will not only look good but will also be feminine start looking into Eastern Europe , South America or any other place where life is shit. Just being average in looks, masculine and able to make money will get you prime pussy. Just don't be a dumb American and do it wisely with a strategic approach.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, bimaximum, WayneBraaaah and 1 other person
old news son

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Lev Peshkov
мне надо slavic девушка

0 letters

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Dark Triad game is legit even in the West bro. Maybe more legit here, because there is such short supply of legitimately Dark Triad men nowadays, they're all simps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

Jewish controlled society helps foids @personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
East Europe is much different nowadays , it ain't 90s anymore op

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and flamboyant
JFL If you think that women are same everywhere.
Women are all driven by hypergamy but it does manifest itself differently. The only reason why women in the west place so much importance on looks is because:
1) LIFE IS EASY AF
2) WOMEN CAN SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN

You don't see women in Ukraine or Colombia fighting for their rights and equality, cause there is nothing decent to fight for. In the west you get a 9 to 5 in a warm office and get paid thousands of dollars for answering emails so of course all of the sudden everyone wants to hop on the work force. Don't see them trying to get in the mines somewhere in Russia for 10k a year which is an average salary for a miner in that region :lul:

What you see in poor countries is that on average women are way more dependable on men thus way more feminine. They take better care of themselves because their LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Same as it's over for sub 5 males in the west it's fucking over for sub 5 females in the east. Imagine being ugly and living somewhere where the average salary is $300 a month :feelsrope:

So in these tough places females understand that their quality of living and financial success depends primarily on their ability to marry a high status/high income male. And that can only be achieved through being hot and feminine because that is what men want. You look at women in these countries and no shit, majority of them take good care of themselves, femenine and do whatever they can to ascend. Meanwhile whales here are coping with being a bbw because their life doesn't depend on finding a good partner. They can find a normie to fuck in just 5 minutes so why bother? IN THE WEST EVERYTHING IS RIGGED AGAINST MEN. Women that gained financial independence will now care a lot more about looks because everything else is just less relevant.

Majority here believes that when women settle with average or bellow average males who are making money that means she's with him just for money and he is a betabux. But it doesn't always work like that. Women in 3rd world will be way more attracted to masculinity, ability to get resources than looks. Of course blackpill still works to some extent. And you won't see a skinny 5'4 midget with a Victoria Secretes model. BUT you will see a lot of normies with women who are sexy AF and those women will be legit attracted to these guys for the reasons stated above.

Time for some anecdotal evidence from a Slavcel
In the 90's Russia was a mess. After soviet union fell apart it was a lawless state where police worked with criminals and everything was about making money and gaining power. Everyone who was not part of either group was most likely working some shit job for less than a $100 per month. So guess what, as a man back then 0 fucks were given about your hooded eyes and bone development. It was all about your status and money. You either thugmaxx to a wolf or live as a sheep. All the models where dating not your prettyboy type who lived with his mom but rather a bald guy in a leather jacket who was driving a black bimmer and killed people for living.

Here is Miss Russia 96 with her husband, a well known criminal. Both got shot dead in their apartment.

Konstantin-Chuvilin.png
2e8a33cbd804229147c5548a3ea39c4f_837.jpg
896bb534a272073d0cfe9877ffdb89b1_cropped_630x630.jpg

Another one
Notorious Russian killer. Assassinated at least 20 people and his gf - another Miss Russia participant. Both were killed on a villa in Greece. Those who killed them were caught later and said that they didn't want to kill the girl, but she didn't wanna leave and choose to stay with her man. BRUTAL

58ff24367b564.jpeg
aleksandr-solonik-i-svetlana-kotova-foto-23.jpg

So what does it mean for us? Thugmaxx? Just kill 20 people brah?
NO. If you really want to ascend with prime quality woman that will not only look good but will also be feminine start looking into Eastern Europe , South America or any other place where life is shit. Just being average in looks, masculine and able to make money will get you prime pussy. Just don't be a dumb American and do it wisely with a strategic approach.

Eastern Europe deffo ain't easy without looks. Maybe in small towns, but in the big cities - no way. As I am from Latvia, I have some insight, both - with my profile and fake ''model'' profile. Tried Tinder passport thing to Latin America. Not great results.

Africa was the only real thing. :D

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
90s were long ago, now the life is way different / much easier in all Eastern European countries including Russia. The reason you can have success as a Western male in Eastern Europe is because the guys are uglier / less looksmaxed there on average, especially in Russia and Ukraine. But not all Eastern Europe is like that, for example Czech men are not that ugly, they also invest more money in their looks, guess what, Czech women are way pickier than Russians when it comes to looks.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and W0KESTMOTHF
Eastern Europe deffo ain't easy without looks. Maybe in small towns, but in the big cities - no way. As I am from Latvia, I have some insight, both - with my profile and fake ''model'' profile. Tried Tinder passport thing to Latin America. Not great results.

Africa was the only real thing. :D
I got way better results both in Russia and South America with tinder. Didn't do Africa tho lol. I once tried LA and Moscow, same profile, same pics, boosted on both and got like 2 matches in LA 1 black girl and 1 trap. In Moscow I had like 40 matches and 2 girls texted me first, ngl felt like a chad for a minute. And girls that I got in Moscow were mostly average or above.

I'm from there too , and? It's 2020 already , 90s were way different

In the 90s mafia ruled everything, big gymcelled ogres slayed back then. The ogre types still have some success IRL, but not as much as back then. On tinder / bumble / badoo they are invisible.

I got way better results both in Russia and South America with tinder. Didn't do Africa tho lol. I once tried LA and Moscow, same profile, same pics, boosted on both and got like 2 matches in LA 1 black girl and 1 trap. In Moscow I had like 40 matches and 2 girls texted me first, ngl felt like a chad for a minute. And girls that I got in Moscow were mostly average or above.

Change your tinder location to Budapest or Prague, let's see how much success you have there compared to Russia or South America.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS