Take the lord farquad pill

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Fiona would rather fuck a literal swamp dwelling smelly big ogre than to fuck a rich handsome short man.

I applaud the creators for showing women in a realistic light. They all hate short men and would rather fuck anything else on earth than fuck a short man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, curryascenderr, Shogun and 4 others
YOU STOLE THIS IDEA FROM ME

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
people compare height to womans boobs but height is way more brutal, cos men like b cups ,and some even like a cups (petite). But there is no woman who likes a short man

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Vermilioncore
people compare height to womans boobs but height is way more brutal, cos men like b cups ,and some even like a cups (petite). But there is no woman who likes a short man
True.

Just like some men like big women, tall women, etc.

But women all have one type: tall man with a big cock.

Simple as that.

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Jova and Roninotrolling
True.

Just like some men like big women, tall women, etc.

But women all have one type: tall man with a big cock.

Simple as that.
uhmm actually im friends with a very sweet filipina girl w gigantism and her husband is 5'10.. I think you need to speak a therapist.

There is no comparison between man and female SMV because women have inherent value and men dont. Foids can be a 1/10 and still find some desperate normie thats gonna take care of them. Even the ugliest woman in the world got a MTN boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr