Apparition

Aimless Spirit
-5'11

-fogger chin and eye area

-high IQ

-spends most day at home having sex

-barely uses internet, possibly computer illiterate

-the closest thing to a video game she has played is Minesweeper

-forces her existance on you with 0 consideration for your feelings or mental health

-gives you an insight into a life that neither you nor 99% of the population can experience

Meanwhile, my old oneitis was possibly the closest thing to a female version of myself i would ever find. She played autistic video games, watched anime and was introverted enough that she played Pokemon Emerald on a fucking Emulator which is non NT even by gamer standards.

And ofc people will say "buuuut she has sex and you dont so you are different :feelsuhh:" but if she was a guy she would most likely be similar to me and rot here. Having a vagina is a game changer if you dont know that already. My other oneitis would be a chad if she was a guy and would be slaying girls left and right (which she does now too lol).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, deadstock, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Pokemon Emerald on a fucking Emulator which is non NT even by gamer standards.
Jfl, I played Emerald at least 3 4 times on the emulator, it was much more comfortable. Then I also played Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Black and White and sequels in Japanese and then in English on Nosgba.

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Jfl, I played Emerald at least 3 4 times on the emulator, it was much more comfortable. Then I also played Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Black and White and sequels in Japanese and then in English on Nosgba.
well, you post here so you are definately non NT either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
Desmume mogs
i had actually asked my old oneitis if she had a GBA and she responded "Yeah i do, I won it off a competition when i was 8. Do you want me to sell it to you?". what a romantic moment...

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Primalsplit
Show us your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Apparition