Take the Peter Steele pill

Sonny Black

Sonny Black

Angry Russia
Allow me to introduce you to the living (well, not anymore, lol) embodiment of the phrase "Won the genetic lottery": PETER STEELE

Pete Steele

Pete2

175992089 288 k23817

Absolute teramogger facially

PLUS

This nigger was 6'8 tall (208 CM)

3sfmit5r5dt51

A3k5j63uuls61

Jknfc2xkwb9b1

PLUS

Great frame & muscles

3VVuNaxcMqNmFyqdSnatTE

MV5BNTM5YTNmMzgtNTgxNi00MDY0LWI2NTYtNjY0ODk3NGEwZjRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc V1 FMjpg UX1

PLUS

He was a dickmogger too
If you didn’t just gasp in horror or laugh really hard, then let me tell you that tall ass mountain of a man was known to have THE biggest penis in the land! This (rumored to be) 7 to 8 inch long penis was my introduction to a close-to-real-life depiction of a penis. It wasn’t in my face, it was a photo spread, but I could not believe my eyes! After that, I figured all dudes were that big and it totally freaked me out. My internal thoughts raced: “They wanna put that WHERE?! HOW?! AM I GOING TO DIE?!” - I Blame Peter Steele for Unattainable Standards for Today’s Men by Amie Burke

PLUS

Literally unmoggable voice. Extremely deep and masculine. Steele is considered one of the best metal vocalists of all time for a reason

PLUS

Insane clout and fame in metal & gothic circles. Type O Negative are the pioneers of gothic metal and one of the most influental bands in the genre (if not the most). Just imagine how much of prime goth girl pussy he has pounded.

The man who truly had it all. Face + height + frame + dick + voice + status. But he squandered everything recklessly, consuming alcohol, cocaine, and heroin in excessive amounts, which led to a myriad of internal organ problems and ultimately caused his death from sepsis.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, cell0xide, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
nah man life's fair and we all have an equal start

this dude is just a collective hallucination, he didn't exist

the pics you posted are AI generated and the videos are CGI

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Wasted ogre

He lost the genetic lottery JFL, he was low IQ, low class degenerate who was fucking low class goth foids, doing drugs, alcohol, roids and have died at the age of 48.

Also he was 6'6 or 199 cm, and his dick isn't even that big i have like 20 cm fully erect and i'm only 6ft

that's the type of foids he attracts JFL

These guys mog him hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, subanimal, Leone and 4 others
he aged like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Looks terrible. Literally looks like the people who post here to brag about muh bones. Status + masculinity mog + height is a brutal combination though.

Type-O negative were crazy good, and the guy had a tremendous singing voice.
He also was huge and muscular, sure.
But let's be real, his face was quite ugly, really ogreish looking - the long luscious hair kind of offsets it, but he still looks way too intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: hercules66, Xangsane and HitAndRun
Terramogger if NT.
Respect him as a musician/human being but is also an absolute low IQ slavic mong.
Squandered away everything.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and subanimal
He lost the genetic lottery JFL, he was low IQ, low class degenerate who was fucking low class goth foids, doing drugs, alcohol, roids and have died at the age of 48.

Also he was 6'6 or 199 cm, and his dick isn't even that big i have like 20 cm fully erect and i'm only 6ft

View attachment 2306223

View attachment 2306220

View attachment 2306221

that's the type of foids he attracts JFL

These guys mog him hard

View attachment 2306229View attachment 2306232
Ukronoid coper kys putin nuke this ukrop

he would have cleaved so many skulls in the dark ages

My Dying Bride is better though

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
dark triad final boss