Take the TikTok Pill. You'll be invisible to women without it!

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill

Screen Shot 2021 11 14 at 31723 PM

The world is moving more online unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5189
So you’re saying we should all become tiktok stars and every time we go out on dates we should pull out our phones and be like “yeah I make cringey lipsyncs online for teenagers” :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5189 and 14 others
So you’re saying we should all become tiktok stars and every time we go out on dates we should pull out our phones and be like “yeah I make cringey lipsyncs online for teenagers” :lul::lul::lul:
If you want to date women below the age of 30, TikTok will help you. They spend hours a day on this shit.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5189
If you haven't noticed, Netflix, animals, traveling, education/career, and social media are every woman's personality traits.

Enjoy your male dominated social circles/venues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Preoximerianas, Luke LLL and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
My mom has a fuckin’ TikTok jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14478 and Frank Jack
You guys are always complaining about how the gender ratio is fucked at nightclubs, dating apps, etc.

When tf are you gonna find a place with a gender ratio of 2:1 in YOUR FAVOR!

You don't even have to be Chad to get traction on TikTok rn. Just at least a 5/10 facially with decent height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and 2 others
What kind of content would a sub 7 man post on TikTok lmfao?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, NumbThePain, karbo and 6 others
I'm seeing low tier normies from my social circles from high school statusmaxxing on TikTok. There getting like hundreds if not thousands of followers.

They're pulling badder bitches than me! Here I am fucking landwhales and hopefully (crossing fingers) going to f*ck my looksmatch this week.

UGGHH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and .👽.
What kind of content would a sub 7 man post on TikTok lmfao?

This is a LTN from my social circle in HS. This dude is pulling badder bitches than me and he's a bloatcel with average height.

4.5K followers WTFFF

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person

This is a LTN from my social circle in HS. This dude is pulling badder bitches than me and he's a bloatcel with average height.

4.5K followers WTFFF

Not even fooking posting his face either WTFFF

The best I've gotten is 6/10 nerdy Keisha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Over for Chad business majors

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
You did sex whit her? Mirin very gl girl
Nah we connected over the music we made.

Never shot my shot with her and didn't really want to.

Wonder how she'd react to me now that I'm 6'2" with a 5/10 Face.

You did sex whit her? Mirin very gl girl
Nah we connected over the music we made.

Never shot my shot with her and didn't really want to.

Wonder how she'd react to me now that I'm 6'2" with a 5/10 Face.
Just checked her Instagram and she's in an LTR with a Chadlite that's 3 heads taller than her. Lookism never ceases to fail among the Zoomer generation.

Just checked her Instagram and she's in an LTR with a Chadlite that's 3 heads taller than her. Lookism never ceases to fail among the Zoomer generation.
What do you rate her?

I'd say he's a htn, not chadlite

What do you rate her?

I'd say he's a htn, not chadlite
I'd rate her a 5/10. Really attractive face with a milquetoast body, just like many white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Another note:

The social stigma for having a low follower count on TikTok is non-existent, as the mass adoption of the app is still in its beginning stages.

Compare this with Instagram and Snapchat, where it is easy to spot a loser.

I've thought about this since I'm 18 and prettyboymaxxed, but if I start making cringy ass tiktoks and someone I know IRL sees them, I will put a bullet to my head

I've thought about this since I'm 18 and prettyboymaxxed, but if I start making cringy ass tiktoks and someone I know IRL sees them, I will put a bullet to my head
Yes, it's really come to this boyo. Your oneitis is shaking ass on TikTok while you rot.

Just Biden when a single mother pulls out of possibly getting dug out by me to go the DR instead

Biden

Last edited:
Too bad I can’t use this what so ever. 😂
I wonder what's going to happen when they find out you're here.

Qoves already got criticized for "race science" on Twitter for analyzing Hoyeon Jung's face.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88