Take the truthpill. It has to be said.

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Everyone just wants their life to get better. Everything. Everything that comes along with it. Everything that is good, and you want to experience, you want to improve and live with better circumstances which will perpetually better everything about you, how people respect you and how you respect yourself. You want everything to congruently move towards betterment.

Whinging about "missing teenage love", "no having Stacy", "Not being Chad", "Not getting foids to worship me" are bullshit cop outs that you knowingly perpetuate to try and relate to others in the same situation. But really a lot of people are not being cand
Xxddd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 10177, Leviathin and 3 others
This Account is 100 % Satire and humor. Everything I post is a joke and not serious! They are often comedic in nature. I do not condone or accept violence against anyone and am absolutely against it. My "reactions" are just fake and not supports, approvals or endorsements. Information is likely to be fictional in nature.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Xxddd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Foken eppl pikrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and HowAmIAlive123
Xxddd

guys, im letting u guys know im NOT suicidal. I feel like im going to kill myself with 2 shots with a pump gun. But the truth has to get out

I don't want my life to get better I just want everyone else's to get worse

Tenor 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, HowAmIAlive123 and MXY3N
You’re right in the sense that we live way easier lives now than centuries ago so in theory almost everyone be happy and satisfied but in reality that’s not true. So yes we do seek betterment relative to our peers. If we all could fuck any Stacy we want whenever we want then we would just stop caring about fucking Stacy since it’s the new norm. And anyone who disagrees is a virgin who still worships a warm hole walking on legs

I’ve thought about this often.

As long as there is something to strive for that is nearly unattainable, we humans will attempt to achieve it at any cost. It is in our very nature in that whatever we obtain, we become satisfied with it, and then attempt to move on to something “better”. As to why this is, I’m not entirely sure.

Perhaps in the absence of a tribal structure, competition, or the need for outright survival skills, we find suitable replacements even within modern society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back