Take the Tyson Beckford pill

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Was at dinner with my GF, and she saw Tyson Beckford, and said he's so hot I don't want to look at you anymore...:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Looks234, AscendingHero and 7 others
Was at dinner with my GF, and she saw Tyson Beckford, and said he's so hot I don't want to look at you anymore...:forcedsmile:
Tales from blacked subscriber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 20 others
tyson beckford is immune to aging.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 10615 and 7 others
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 13754
I don't think she's ur gf at that point anymore no?
She just admitted that she will cheat on you the moment she has a chance to.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
It is a joke nigger

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Think she meant in non serious way bhai.
She is a noodle I am an ethnic so maybe I was just paying the ethnic tax idk.

She often talks about other guys she's fucked and how they were more attractive than me, but I'm the one she's been with longest

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Inscol, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Think she meant in non serious way bhai.
She is a noodle I am an ethnic so maybe I was just paying the ethnic tax idk.

She often talks about other guys she's fucked and how they were more attractive than me, but I'm the one she's been with longest
You let your girl disrespect you like that?

You let your girl disrespect you like that?
Yeah I'm v v v fucked up though Bhai, I'm basically a walking psychology PHD case study at this point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
done for you jfl

@Maesthetic chinacurry tales #1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You have to be making this up. How did she a picture of Tyson Beckford? Barely anyone outside of PSL knows who he is, I cant see how his picture would randomly come up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You have to be making this up. How did she a picture of Tyson Beckford? Barely anyone outside of PSL knows who he is, I cant see how his picture would randomly come up.
We were hypotherically talking about how our kid might look cos he would be super mixed and she said rice or curry don't mix well, and rice defo doesn't mix well with black so I said what about Tyson Beckford and she said who's he and I showed her

Wrong tho
Tyson Beckford is very famous
Especially in the black community tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back