Takeaway from my Japan trip

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Even though it was a complete failure, I love the women and want to come back looksmaxed and fluent in the language. I want to live here someday and work for a chill 9-5 company like most of the Japanese people i’ve met

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 1464 and Time Travel
let's go together next time <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You should livestream it next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I want to live here someday and work for a chill 9-5 company like most of the Japanese people i’ve met
I thought mostly everyone worked there alot more hours, and after work also has to hang with co-workers?
So more like, being at work or around colleagues from 9 until 22 oçlock?

The 996 working hour system is a work schedule commonly practiced in the People's Republic of China. It derives its name from its requirement that employees work from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, 6 days per week. A number of Chinese internet companies have adopted this system as their official work schedule.

Thats rough

I thought mostly everyone worked there alot more hours, and after work also has to hang with co-workers?
So more like, being at work or around colleagues from 9 until 22 oçlock?

Depends on the company. Fewer and fewer are like that nowadays

Japan, he will never be that happy and lunar, colorful like the ones you go to when you see anime involving romantic friendships and loves, the flashing lights and the urban aspect of alienation overwhelm you and only perpetual loneliness is the setting and stage ideal of existence