Taking 4.5 grams of shrooms

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
i'm going to start hallucinating and shit. how was your experience with shrooms?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Yeah it's my first time
OP PLEASE FUCKING READ THIS
4.5 grams is way too much for your first time
never take more than 1.5g for your first time idc what strain you have or whatever 4.5 is way too much for your first time. do 1.5 grams

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ricky212 and butterworld
never take more than 1.5g for your first time idc what strain you have or whatever 4.5 is way too much for your first time. do 1.5 grams
Can I ask why?

i grew my own and 1.5 was already insane for my first time, 2 took me to a different world. dude i looked at my phone and it was a video of the backrooms and i went into my phone for a second, if i did 2 my first time i probably would've panicked. 4.5 is a lot even for psychonauts (people who shroom acid dmt other psychedelics all the time)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and butterworld
Can I ask why?
shrooms make you feel very weird for one thing and can be very hard to stomach, so if you're eating that much you might throw up or something. 4.5 is nearing the heroic dose range, and you can experience ego death (losing connection with your consciousness and completely disassociating), and that would be very very overwhelming for your first time. above 1.5 grams is never recommended first time, you won't die true but you might think you are if you aren't experienced

the weird feeling is good but you feel what you see, i cant even describe it. its not like a high though
shrooms are incredibly powerful don't fw them

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
shrooms make you feel very weird for one thing and can be very hard to stomach, so if you're eating that much you might throw up or something. 4.5 is nearing the heroic dose range, and you can experience ego death (losing connection with your consciousness and completely disassociating), and that would be very very overwhelming for your first time. above 1.5 grams is never recommended first time, you won't die true but you might think you are if you aren't experienced

the weird feeling is good but you feel what you see, i cant even describe it. its not like a high though
shrooms are incredibly powerful don't fw them
Alright man damn I won't take 4.5 I'll probably start off with 3

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Alright man damn I won't take 4.5 I'll probably start off with 3
Still too much im telling you man 1.5 is the sweet spot don't go above it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Ricky212
Then increase your dose by .5g if you feel like it, but wait at least a week so that your tolerance goes back down. otherwise it just wont work/wont hit as hard

• +1
There is no reason for you to take shrooms

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Eriot Lodger
What is bro yapping about 😂. Just take all of it brah, it's once in a lifetime experience 😂

• Hmm...
There is no reason for you to take shrooms
I'm not really a drugs guy, I just know you can hallucinate from shrooms so I wanted to try it out.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
i took 100 grams of shrooms tonight

shitake with teriyaki sauce :owo:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I ate the 4.5 and it was devastating

• JFL
i'm going to start hallucinating and shit. how was your experience with shrooms?
Dont do this i relived my trauma very realistically on approx 5-7g

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Now this will be a beautiful death. I'm jumping out the window.

No way you actually are 4.5 on your first time
Dude I ate the 4.5 and aliens were reaching out to me telling me I “failed my task”, that I wasn’t the right “vessel” or chosen one.

It was a 3 hour episode of me communicating with “higher beings” and acknowledging with my shortcomings,

also it seemed like the hallucinations that were talking to me had feelings, one second people in the form of like water vapor were slowly going into my body and the next I was seeing Hell, like a ton of monster like figures staring at me

• JFL
Dude I ate the 4.5 and aliens were reaching out to me telling me I “failed my task”, that I wasn’t the right “vessel” or chosen one.

It was a 3 hour episode of me communicating with “higher beings” and acknowledging with my shortcomings,

also it seemed like the hallucinations that were talking to me had feelings, one second people in the form of like water vapor were slowly going into my body and the next I was seeing Hell, like a ton of monster like figures staring at me
Brooooo :lul:

If I did that I would definitely go insane your stronger than me 100%

• +1
Bro took a heroic dose of shrooms on his first trip :fuk::lul:

• JFL
Did you cry?

• Hmm...
Did you cry?
No I actually didn't, I was sad for a short period of time but then I was calm. The feeling was like the one you get when you do something wrong and were able to to come to terms with the consequences.

Essentially I started "embracing" the 'higher figures' that were punishing me, like a weird religious nut who would happily give their life away for whatever deity they worship.

• +1