Taking a break. DalitBoss enjoyers/fans GTFIH

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Came from .se
My exams starts tommorow, my premeditated course, it's so over for me brocels

12th = Physiology
13th = Pharmacology
14th = Organic Chemistry

Just finished trying to read my notes. Am eating rn so I thought I might as well just post this. I'll still be active but I likely won't respond much so don't feel bad if I don't respond to mentions :Comfy:

After my exams I need to make some changes to my Journal writing as well as focus on reading the Bible. As you guys know, I am trying to find faith after some recent events.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I've already read the Gospel of John. I plan to read all the Gospels before moving onto the Book of Acts and reading some of the Epistles. After this I would move onto the Genesis. I was recommended this order, let me know what you think 🤔

Thank you for listening 🎶

// DalitBoss/n9wiff

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Bomber517, ChadL1te and 12 others
Good luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cavy, ryuken, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
i hope only the best for you bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cavy, ryuken, BrutalMogger and 1 other person

12th = Physiology
13th = Pharmacology
14th = Organic Chemistry

Just finished trying to read my notes. Am eating rn so I thought I might as well just post this. I'll still be active but I likely won't respond much so don't feel bad if I don't respond to mentions :Comfy:

After my exams I need to make some changes to my Journal writing as well as focus on reading the Bible. As you guys know, I am trying to find faith after some recent events.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I've already read the Gospel of John. I plan to read all the Gospels before moving onto the Book of Acts and reading some of the Epistles. After this I would move onto the Genesis. I was recommended this order, let me know what you think 🤔

// DalitBoss/n9wiff
Not a bad list. I also advise starting with John. Honestly if you have a church join their exegesis bible sessions out of church hours log into teams or zoom or wherever they use to be able to learn from your priest or pastor verses in the bible.

The synoptic gospels and John are the best places to start then I’d advise reading Galtians (Galatian’s starts explaining the story of how Paul came to meet the apostles) then acts.

But remember if your confused about a verse reach out to me or others who know how to make sense of it or type in the verse into Reddit Christian or better yet your denominations view of the exegite

This is why I advise people like you to buy the study bible as it explains every verse. Remember reading the bible is a form of worship don’t be afraid to ask your priest or pastor any question regarding your inquiries.

Remember your my brother and I yours, and as such I’ll watch your back regardless

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
My favorite book of the bible is the bool of Job since god just fucks over some nigga for no reason at all. its relatable

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
But remember if your confused about a verse reach out to me or others who know how to make sense of it or type in the verse into Reddit Christian or better yet your denominations view of the exegite

This is why I advise people like you to buy the study bible as it explains every verse. Remember reading the bible is a form of worship don’t be afraid to ask your priest or pastor any question regarding your inquiries.
Noted and most importantly, thank you.
Not a bad list. I also advise starting with John. Honestly if you have a church join their exegesis bible sessions out of church hours log into teams or zoom or wherever they use to be able to learn from your priest or pastor verses in the bible.

The synoptic gospels and John are the best places to start then I’d advise reading Galtians (Galatian’s starts explaining the story of how Paul came to meet the apostles) then acts.
Unfortunately my Dad won't allow me to go to church. My mom doesn't mind but my Dad doesn't, as I predicted.

I will be able to find a way though, maybe when I start living on my own or at my dorm in a year. For now I think I will try to learn using explanations online or videos from pastors.
The synoptic gospels and John are the best places to start then I’d advise reading Galtians (Galatian’s starts explaining the story of how Paul came to meet the apostles) then acts
Thanks for the clarification 🤙

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BrutalMogger
My favorite book of the bible is the bool of Job since god just fucks over some nigga for no reason at all. its relatable
Isn't the story of Job about maintaining faith even through hardship and to trust the will of a higher power?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Ascеnd
Is the story of Job about maintaining faith even through hardship and to trust the will of a higher power?
nigga was just fucking around

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

12th = Physiology
13th = Pharmacology
14th = Organic Chemistry

// DalitBoss/n9wiff
not optimal for cortisol

• JFL
>DalitBoss enjoyers/fans

Перекати поле (Аврора Грамс) / Стихи.ру

• Woah
  • +1

• JFL
good luck wish you the best

• Love it
good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Noted and most importantly, thank you.

Unfortunately my Dad won't allow me to go to church. My mom doesn't mind but my Dad doesn't, as I predicted.

I will be able to find a way though, maybe when I start living on my own or at my dorm in a year. For now I think I will try to learn using explanations online or videos from pastors.

Thanks for the clarification 🤙
Wait are you BRAHMINBOSS?

Just watch videos online from Sam
shamoun, Bob from speakers corner who takes Q and A. And many more for general info on our faith

For EO I suggest jay dyer and Kyle, Fr Josiah, Fr Symipedon (I spelled it wrong lol :forcedsmile:) Bible Illustrated and Kallistos. Unfortunately I dunno much about Catholic ones, Protestants are all over the place so I’d advise watching Sam Shamoun and Bob from speakers corner for answers to controversial questions that Aren’t from a specific denominational perspective. Bob has a channel called “Bob form speakers corner” and another one called “SOCO films” where he debates Muslims atheists etc but look for the Q and A ones.

Sam shanoun has a new channel on YT called “Shamounian Explains” where he goes into exegites into questions you may have on verses such as “is the devil an angel” or “why did Jesus say the father is greater than I” or “why god created the tree of knowledge” he’s very very very intelligent and strengthened my faith so much I’m now religious due to these god sent men. I’ll pray for u son

Last edited:
  • Woah
Wait are you BRAHMINBOSS?
Nah, BrahminBoss has left the forum for other forums. I changed my name to DalitBoss after he deleted because he was one of my favorite users, nice guy.

Just watch videos online from Sam
shamoun, Bob from speakers corner who takes Q and A. And many more for general info on our faith
For EO I suggest jay dyer and Kyle, Fr Josiah, Fr Symipedon (I spelled it wrong lol :forcedsmile:) Bible Illustrated and Kallistos. Unfortunately I dunno much about Catholic ones, Protestants are all over the place so I’d advise watching Sam Shamoun and Bob from speakers corner for answers to controversial questions that Aren’t from a specific denominational perspective. Bob has a channel called “Bob form speakers corner” and another one called “SOCO films” where he debates Muslims atheists etc but look for the Q and A ones.
Sam shanoun has a new channel on YT called “Shamounian Explains” where he goes into exegites into questions you may have on verses such as “is the devil an angel” or “why did Jesus say the father is greater than I” or “why god created the tree of knowledge” he’s very very very intelligent and strengthened my faith so much I’m now religious due to these god sent men. I’ll pray for u son

Thanks for this so much. What do you think about Mar Mari Emanuel? I've gotten many videos in my recommendations after recently looking for related Christian content. I am also now realizing how community and Church is extremely helpful for understanding the scripture :hnghn: Blessed to live in the age of the Internet though, I have the opportunity to lean.

Damn bro good luck on your exams and yeah it’s for the best I plan on temp banning soon

• Woah
Good luck, chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: cavy

12th = Physiology
13th = Pharmacology
14th = Organic Chemistry

// DalitBoss/n9wiff
What you study

Ain't no way this dirty dalit is career/life mogging my wageslave ass

Are you in college bossman The 2nd? :dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
What you study

Pre Medicine course, which I will be dropping out because I never wanted to do this, my parents constantly guilt-tripped me into doing this. My balls finally dropped at 17 and I manned up to tell them that I don't wanna do it anymore :hnghn:

Ain't no way this dirty dalit is career/life mogging my wageslave ass

I am only 17, my "independent" life has just started so I can't really compare to you :Comfy:

Are you in college bossman The 2nd? :dafuckfeels:

Yes! I went to college at 15! YAY!

bossman The 2nd? :dafuckfeels:

I killed him.
I replaced him.
His body is in the River Ganges. :dafuckfeels:

Pre Medicine course, which I will be dropping out because I never wanted to do this, my parents constantly guilt-tripped me into doing this. My balls finally dropped at 17 and I manned up to tell them that I don't wanna do it anymore :hnghn:

I am only 17, my "independent" life has just started so I can't really compare to you :Comfy:

Yes! I went to college at 15! YAY!

I killed him.
I replaced him.
His body is in the River Ganges. :dafuckfeels:
He escaped to Mumbai you thought you had him!

He's the Hitler of Looksmax

• JFL
Any specific reason brocel?
I don’t really have a good reason for being here, adds nothing positive to my life besides some schizo venting and laughs while I’m high. Gotta lock back in for school

• +1
  • JFL
It's over you killed him cuz he mogged you to death :dafuckfeels:

Didn't even finish the job :ogre:

My pictures don't use good lighting + 12 different filters 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
goodluck bhai