Taking a girls virginity is such a mogger action

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
doesn't matter if she is LTB or something you will be rent free in her head for the rest of her life
from that point on every next boyfriend she has she will never be as attached and will be having sloppy seconds
all in all a very chad very mogger action

her father raised her for all those years just for you to break that hymen ggs

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, incel194012940, vermillioncorefan and 24 others
Yea but if you don’t wife her up it’s over for any ltr you will pursue with non virgin foids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ryldoo IS COPING, JohnDoe and 7 others
You know it’s over when virgin women don’t want you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, incel194012940, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, HTN_Mentalcel, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
You know it's over when you are a moderator on looksmax.org
You know it’s over when you’ve got negative post-to-rep ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, plukee, Ryldoo IS COPING and 12 others
Do virgin girls after a certain age tend to have higher standarts
Yes. They see themselves as special princesses so of course they want a special prince.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Deleted member 51576, Baxy and 3 others
why not
KHHV men for KHHV women
Because I’m ugly and my oneitis rejected me. And then her husband deflowered her. That’s why this thread triggers me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Bonecel01, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
Realest thing ever. I regret rejecting LTBs in high school cuz I could have taken their vcards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65208, HTN_When_Lean, wsada and 2 others
Yes. They see themselves as special princesses so of course they want a special prince.
Do virgin girls after a certain age tend to have higher standarts
Girls who lose virginity early are dumb, naive and stupid later at 21+ they are cautious when giving their virginity to someone usually they stay for many years with that guy if not lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Abhorrence
Because I’m ugly and my oneitis rejected me. And then her husband deflowered her. That’s why this thread triggers me.
her husband wasn't a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
dude, that's genuinely so sad. I actually feel fucking terrible for you not even joking. I cannot imagine the pain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, Michael Myers and Abhorrence
Realest thing ever. I regret rejecting LTBs in high school cuz I could have taken their vcards.
Cope none of them were virgins

I don’t know. Maybe not. He grew up in Pakistan but studied in the UK for a bit and then went back home. Maybe he slayed while studying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and hopecel
No, it means I don't rot here for internet points like you
And that’s why you got hundreds of posts on an obscure forum. Nice try, kiddo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, wsada and Abhorrence
doesn't matter if she is LTB or something you will be rent free in her head for the rest of her life
from that point on every next boyfriend she has she will never be as attached and will be having sloppy seconds

Does that mean she still thinks about me. Coz I still think about her...

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Cope none of them were virgins
i hope you are right tbh it would ease my pain to know I never would have been able to take a girl's virginity instead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Abhorrence and Michael Myers
dude, that's genuinely so sad. I actually feel fucking terrible for you not even joking. I cannot imagine the pain
Thank you brother. I appreciate it. Meanwhile some disgusting disabled Pakistani muzzie faggot here rubbed it in my face a few days ago because I said he was self-hating. Fucking pakjeet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, shadowassassin424, Deleted member 51576 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Michael Myers
Men love deflowering women.

Meanwhile women are utterly disgusted by virgin men.

This is why as a man, u need to get ur n-count as high as possible, but should still judge women for being sluts. It makes sense and is based.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, HTN_When_Lean, shadowassassin424 and 2 others
Thank you brother. I appreciate it. Meanwhile some disgusting disabled Pakistani muzzie faggot here rubbed it in my face a few days ago because I said he was self-hating. Fucking pakjeet.
You both took it too far tbh.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Does that mean she still thinks about me. Coz I still think about her...
yes it does
if you are a cherry popper its unusual for you to think about her this much because cherry poppers are supposed to be chads and they move on rather quickly

this is a sign you fell off hard

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
there are things we can joke about, like you balding or you calling me a retarded pajeet because it isn't that deep and there are some solutions to it.

but something like what you wrote above is genuinely agonyfuel and I actually feel pain even reading about your situation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Michael Myers
there are things we can joke about, like you balding or you calling me a retarded pajeet because it isn't that deep and there are some solutions to it.

but something like what you wrote above is genuinely agonyfuel and I actually feel pain even reading about your situation
You’re a good man, man. God bless you. ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, coisbhai and Kristin
im gonna go mgtow tbh first of all im ugly incel so women already dont find me attractive so the chances of a girl finding me attractive is already low but a virgin girl at that is near non existent

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
I wasn’t the one who made it personal, unlike the disabled pakjeet.
You ended a 2k+ reply convo. Feelsbadman :feelsbadman:
I still revisit to LOL at the convos

I believe you will kiss and make up. Emotions are strong I see. I'm still speak to @JohnDoe separately.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

I believe you will kiss and make up. Emotions are strong I see. I'm still speak to @JohnDoe separately.
My next biggest PM nigga is @Abhorrence at 700+ messages than @Crisick but that fucking Jew always tries to scam me. Bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Michael Myers and Crisick
Sure but if you leave a virgin after for the lolz then you should rot in hell

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, IvanTheSpaceBiker and SecularIslamist

I chuckled when you tried to salvage the flames by posting your pictures but it didn’t work. :feelsmega:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai and SecularIslamist
  • So Sad
Can I get a heaven pass. The only problem was the girl wasn't Muslim. I had sex with another girl but she was Iranian / secular and I realised no different. I wanted to marry both.

I chuckled when you tried to salvage the flames by posting your pictures but it didn’t work. :feelsmega:
I just wanted to steer conversation back to topic 😢 Also I know it's pointless to argue with you if you call me out on "self-hate" (which I believe applies to you even by your own logic).

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Speak for yourself. I’m too unattractive for anyone to like me. :feelsbadman:
I like you… you’re personality idk how you look like ( not in a fag way tho)

I just wanted to steer conversation back to topic. Also I know it's pointless to argue with you if you call me out on "self-hate" (which I believe applies to you even by your own logic).
My logic is: wanting traits not associated with your ethnic group/race is self-hating. I accept who I am, and wouldn’t change it for anything. Anyway, maybe you shouldn’t have picked a disabled back-stabbing faggot to be one of our PM “buds.” :feelshmm: Should have picked a mogger like @coispet.

• Love it
I don’t know. Maybe not. He grew up in Pakistan but studied in the UK for a bit and then went back home. Maybe he slayed while studying.
what the actual fuck

@Michael Myers watched his oneitis get deflowered by @Salludon's cock??? but it kinda makes sense that you have to be a cuck in order to be a (((mod))) on cucks.org

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, coisbhai, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
what the actual fuck

@Michael Myers watched his oneitis get deflowered by @Salludon's cock??? but it kinda makes sense that you have to be a cuck in order to be a (((mod))) on cucks.org
I don’t know what he looks like but there’s no doubt that @Salludon mogs him. Sallubhai would never cuck me because he’s a personalitychad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, hopecel and Abhorrence

This is why it's entirely cucked to marry a non-virgin. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, SecularIslamist and Abhorrence
My logic is: wanting traits not associated with your ethnic group/race is self-hating. I accept who I am, and wouldn’t change it for anything.
You call me a self hater for wanting MENAs not wanting to change myself. I wouldn't do that either.

But anyway you're on a blackpill forum and saying this JFL.
Anyway, maybe you shouldn’t have picked a disabled back-stabbing faggot to be one of our PM “buds.” :feelshmm: Should have picked a mogger like @coispet.
I speak to any bhais. I'll PM you some shit. I've just got multiple convos going on here, disc and WhatsApp. Life of a rotter on his phone 24/7

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Michael Myers
I don’t know what he looks like but there’s no doubt that @Salludon mogs him. Sallubhai would never cuck me because he’s a personalitychad.
You call me a self hater for wanting MENAs not wanting to change myself. I wouldn't do that either.

I speak to any bhais. I'll PM you some shit. I've just got multiple convos going on here, disc and WhatsApp. Life of a rotter on his phone 24/6.
thoughts about iran's president and the airplane crash ? lifefuelmaxx?

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
This reminds me of the famous youtuber Hamza who made a video about going to the netherlands where he took a girls virginity, a village girl mind you. What's funny is that he made a video before that saying you shouldn't take a girls virginity and leave her, as she's now impure or something and then not long after goes and does that very thing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and TsarTsar444
what the actual fuck

It wasn't Salludon, it was me! i just had to show her the 100000 posts and she willingly alllowed the cuckening to happen :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

I speak to any bhais. I'll PM you some shit. I've just got multiple convos going on here, disc and WhatsApp. Life of a rotter on his phone 24/7
Socialmogs me. :feelshaha:

thoughts about iran's president and the airplane crash ? lifefuelmaxx?
Well I shorted lots of shitcoins as soon as I heard. I'm ngl I'm a heartless bastard who takes advantage of shit. So if he dies my portfolio would look good tomorrow.

On the other hand he is based and from the most hardline elements of the regime, I'm worried cucks will take over.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Crisick
Well I shorted lots of shitcoins as soon as I heard. I'm ngl I'm a heartless bastard who takes advantage of shit. So if he dies my portfolio would look good tomorrow.

On the other hand he is based and from the most hardline elements of the regime, I'm worried cucks will take over.
go dm on the other hand