Taking Accutane, Minoxidil, and Finasteride Together

LuhManiac

LuhManiac

Iron
Are there any problems if I take Accutane 20 mg, oral Minoxidil 2.5 mg, and Finasteride 1 mg at the same time? Or should I take one of them in the evening?

No

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Nirvana and LooksOrDeath
Why are you taking oral minoxidil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, IndraBC and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
dutasteride only will have more benfit to hair/skin then all 3 of those cope ass pills combined just so you know

• +1
Reactions: LuhManiac
chemical castration speedrun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ronald_2, DNRDniggerking, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 3 others
dutasteride only will have more benfit to hair/skin then all 3 of those cope ass pills combined just so you know
And Dut is also retarded to take under 23 minimum, which OP probably isn't.

Your only problem will be mogging everybody all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and IWTKMH
And Dut is also retarded to take under 23 minimum, which OP probably isn't.
but also the earlier you start losing hair the faster it is,usually fin only slows it down dut actually stops it

• +1
I've been on Finasteride for 1 month, and I have 0 side effects. I'm currently shedding tho
Don't listen to the idiot.

but also the earlier you start losing hair the faster it is,usually fin only slows it down dut actually stops it
Sure, but you need DHT in late puberty.

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy

yes but once your hairline even starts to miniturise a little bit like just baby hairs,it means your done developing anyways no need to wait,thats the brutal truth you cant be balding while growing,there is a reasdon why kids 15-16 who are still growing dont even start to bald,it starts 1 year after done growing height wise

• +1
fucking mogger combination i aint even gon lie

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose

But does Accutane really mess up your testosterone? I mean, my libido is normal right now, but I’m only 7 days on it.

yes but once your hairline even starts to miniturise a little bit like just baby hairs,it means your done developing anyways no need to wait,thats the brutal truth you cant be balding while growing,there is a reasdon why kids 15-16 who are still growing dont even start to bald,it starts 1 year after done growing height wise
Agree to disagree.

But does Accutane really mess up your testosterone? I mean, my libido is normal right now, but I’m only 7 days on it.
No, negligible, it is said to lower free testosterone in some but it should not be any significant extent that it's lowered by and you shouldn't feel anything.
Any negative effects are 99.9% chance of being nocebo.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and LuhManiac
fucking mogger combination i aint even gon lie

No, negligible, it is said to lower free testosterone in some but it should not be any significant extent that it's lowered by and you shouldn't feel anything.
alright thank you

• +1
Reactions: aids
hahah so you think accutane is okay before 20 but not blocking dht? they probs both equally mess up your body anyways but atleast one is neccesary

hahah so you think accutane is okay before 20 but not blocking dht? they probs both equally mess up your body anyways but atleast one is neccesary
Tell me how many people you know that have taken isotretinoin before 18. Now tell me if any people have taken Dut that you know below 21.

Absolute genius here thinks fucking DHT is less/equally as significant as a liver toxic piece of candy.

Absolute genius here thinks fucking DHT is less/equally as significant as a liver toxic piece of candy.
blocking dht shrrinks the prostate and lowers conginitive function,its just as bad as accutane,one targets liver other prostate

"lemme just block my DHT"

If you don't block DHT you will go bald, period. Choose between sex life or being bald, if you're bald you wont get pussy anyway

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and LuhManiac
Are there any problems if I take Accutane 20 mg, oral Minoxidil 2.5 mg, and Finasteride 1 mg at the same time? Or should I take one of them in the evening?
If you want to kill your liver and kidneys, I do not see the problem

accutane does not lower testestorone. Although it does lower libido and will likely cause slight, temporary erectile disfunction. That is not the end of the world since you will get hard, but you have to be appropriately stimulated. I am currently on my 3rd cycle just for the record.

No problem at all. Drop the FIN and take Duta, though

dut and accutane will give you mogger tier skin

• Woah
Reactions: ronald_2
Just go primal bruh
Why all these estrogenic shit