Taking Anti Psychotics at a young age fucks your development through puberty

mayeh

mayeh

short
I started taking anti psychotics and anti depressants when i was 13 due to really bad mental health problems as a kid. This led to poor development in my face and body due to the decreasing of testosterone and just overall development because of hormones

"Antipsychotics on the other hand have been shown to negatively impact a range of hormones, most importantly testosterone. And obviously, as testosterone levels drop, it becomes more difficult to burn fat and build muscle."

"an increased risk of diabetes, substantial weight gain, and elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Atypical antipsychotic drugs can also increase the risk of premature death, primarily due to strokes, in older adults with dementia. These risks have been studied primarily in adults; the effects in children are not fully known at this time."

"Antipsychotic medications increase PRL, decrease testosterone, and increase sexual side effects, including ejaculatory dysfunction. The greatest evidence is for chlorpromazine, haloperidol, reserpine, risperidone, and thioridazine, with less effects seen with aripiprazole and clozapine. Remarkably few studies have looked at antipsychotic effects on semen quality, and this is an important knowledge gap in reproductive pharmacology. Lithium increases PRL and LH levels and decreases testosterone although this is informed by few studies. The anticonvulsants, many used for other indications, generally decrease free or bioavailable testosterone with variable effects on the other reproductive hormone"

The specific drug i took was Invega sustena, if you look along the internet you can find how such horrible problems this drug does. I just got off the drug 4 weeks ago so hoping to be able to recover from the side effects ive heard on reddit it takes 8 months :feelswah:

I gained 60 pounds of fat in a span of 6 months when i was 14 went from 110 to 165 at 5'5

I did loose all the weight i gained im 130 5'8 now , but I look like im 15 when im 18 years old :feelswhy:

moral of the story dont get on medication like that it is a huge looksmin

I can provide photos in dm's if people are curious :)
also curious to know if anyone else had this happen

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, likenesss and Youㅤ
using any type of drug is fucking up with your body so yeah

any type of drug = looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, optimisticzoomer and Shkreliii
same with ritalin

PM me

also , water . jooz will conceal this

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Just prop your kid up real good with jew medicines instead of changing the environment.
Just give the farmer fish and never teach him otherwise.
Same happened to me where ADHD meds were seen as a miracle, when in actuality it made me a corpse.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Youㅤ and mayeh

Yeah rn im pretty much off my old meds except im staying on a low dose of ssri because being on meds then getting off gave me premature ejaculation so i need to stay on it to please my girlfriend

i just need a way to get high test and im scared of taking test or any drug like that :oops:

• +1
Yeah rn im pretty much off my old meds except im staying on a low dose of ssri because being on meds then getting off gave me premature ejaculation so i need to stay on it to please my girlfriend

i just need a way to get high test and im scared of taking test or any drug like that :oops:
first go check your hormones, after that fix your diet, start gym. I mean just normal softmaxxes that will help you. also do supps if you want but dont do any anabolics.

you will be fine, if you have a gf and having love with her it means you are doing well :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: mayeh

Fuck i can relate. Adhd meds made me feel nothing so i had to jerk it faster and faster,
It's fucking hell having a grandpa dick.
i would try to use drugs that take you off your mind, my best ever "Sex sessions"
were two. I took amanitas and were on clouds, amazing.
Also excersise

• +1

111 2

Fuck i can relate. Adhd meds made me feel nothing so i had to jerk it faster and faster,
It's fucking hell having a grandpa dick.
i would try to use drugs that take you off your mind, my best ever "Sex sessions"
were two. I took amanitas and were on clouds, amazing.
Also excersise
when i was on it i litterly couldnt cum, but bro once i stopped taking it fucked me over , now i feel like i have to take it for my rest of my life since it gave me such bad PE

first go check your hormones, after that fix your diet, start gym. I mean just normal softmaxxes that will help you. also do supps if you want but dont do any anabolics.

you will be fine, if you have a gf and having love with her it means you are doing well :ROFLMAO:
True yeah shes very supporting and nice , i feel like i only got a GF cause i lost alot of weight but we have have been dating for 9 months i did have a solid 4 years where i had no female interaction girls wouldnt even talk to me :ROFLMAO:

• +1
when i was on it i litterly couldnt cum, but bro once i stopped taking it fucked me over , now i feel like i have to take it for my rest of my life since it gave me such bad PE
IT's exactly like that, you became dependant on it on your most impressionable years.
Same with me. With ritalin, i last longer, (coke dick)
But imagine feeling nothing cooming in 10 minutes, like a psycho.
And now years later you have never really paused it.
i would strongly reccomend a low dose of shrooms, possibly communicate to your gf like a cuck, so you can caredully plan to take the drugs in time.

• +1
I started taking anti psychotics and anti depressants when i was 13 due to really bad mental health problems as a kid. This led to poor development in my face and body due to the decreasing of testosterone and just overall development because of hormones

"Antipsychotics on the other hand have been shown to negatively impact a range of hormones, most importantly testosterone. And obviously, as testosterone levels drop, it becomes more difficult to burn fat and build muscle."

"an increased risk of diabetes, substantial weight gain, and elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Atypical antipsychotic drugs can also increase the risk of premature death, primarily due to strokes, in older adults with dementia. These risks have been studied primarily in adults; the effects in children are not fully known at this time."

"Antipsychotic medications increase PRL, decrease testosterone, and increase sexual side effects, including ejaculatory dysfunction. The greatest evidence is for chlorpromazine, haloperidol, reserpine, risperidone, and thioridazine, with less effects seen with aripiprazole and clozapine. Remarkably few studies have looked at antipsychotic effects on semen quality, and this is an important knowledge gap in reproductive pharmacology. Lithium increases PRL and LH levels and decreases testosterone although this is informed by few studies. The anticonvulsants, many used for other indications, generally decrease free or bioavailable testosterone with variable effects on the other reproductive hormone"

The specific drug i took was Invega sustena, if you look along the internet you can find how such horrible problems this drug does. I just got off the drug 4 weeks ago so hoping to be able to recover from the side effects ive heard on reddit it takes 8 months :feelswah:

I gained 60 pounds of fat in a span of 6 months when i was 14 went from 110 to 165 at 5'5

I did loose all the weight i gained im 130 5'8 now , but I look like im 15 when im 18 years old :feelswhy:

@mayeh
I used to last litteraly 1 minute, and after taking shrooms (amanitas) I fucked my bed like a schizofrenic for 1 hour, without cooming, infact i tought i farmed hay inside my mind jfl.

ive been on antipsychs in the past, risperidone and aripiprazole, took risperidone for 3 months and aripiprazole for 2 months when i was 17 (now 18) at one point i was 168 lb and 5'5 almost same as you, i ended up with anorexia jfl im 114 and 5'7 currently and im off all sort of meds, I was on mirtazapine for antidepres and then switched out for sertaline, valproic acid (mood stabalizer), clonazepam(my chud ass couldnt sleep without it due to intense paranoid JFL) only sorta medicine i take currently is clenbuterol which i use for muscle gain, definitely a looksmin to take psychiatric medicine

Last edited:
  • +1
ive been on antipsychs in the past, risperidone and aripiprazole, took risperidone for 3 months and aripiprazole for 2 months when i was 17 (now 18) at one point i was 168 lb and 5'5 almost same as you, i ended up with anorexia jfl im 114 and 5'7 currently and im off all sort of meds, I was on mirtazapine for antidepres and then switched out for sertaline, valproic acid (mood stabalizer), clonazepam(my chud ass couldnt sleep without it due to intense paranoid JFL) only sorta medicine i take currently is clenbuterol which i use for muscle gain, definitely a looksmin to take psychiatric medicine
glad to see someone with similar experience