taking b complex vitamins gave me ashtma..!

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
i am guessing taking b complex vitamins daily ( in small doses, RDA) gave me asthma..!

i forgot to took it for two days and finally in 6 months i got no shortness of breath, i did not even used the inhaler..!
maybe i also also developed allergy to dairy, i think i should replace butter milk with soy milk. i need to completely cut dairy out of my life due to allergies.

i will stop taking b complex for next 6 days, and see if i get any shortness of breath or not, if i do get it, i know that i am allergic to cobalt in b12.
i will need to replace b12 with something else, what should i take if i am allergic to cobalt? should i take methyl form of b12 instead? i will try and test it too.

i hope it is not due to b complex, i loved them, i have a huge pill and it contains a lot more than b complex, it also has zinc and other good anti oxidants, i also feel a lot better after taking all supps i take + IF, i was shit 6 months ago.

lets say that it is confirmed that i am allergic to cobalt, are there any alternatives like intravenous etc? i am sure all types of b12 contains cobalt, is allergy to it even possible?

other than slight shortness of breath, i do not have any other allergy symptoms, tho i have rhinitis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What's the amount of B6 in it?

Might also be the fillers
tried many different brands, same result, not sure tho, gonna run a 6 day test first, it should make everything clear, but lets say i am, then what am i gonna do? i am fucked, i hate eggs even they give me shortness of breath, but i will give them another try, if eggs works then i will quit b complex and just take in enough eggs since they have it all b vitamins as well as zinc.

What's the amount of B6 in it?
around 2 mg.

• +1
tried many different brands, same result, not sure tho, gonna run a 6 day test first, it should make everything clear, but lets say i am, then what am i gonna do? i am fucked, i hate eggs even they give me shortness of breath, but i will give them another try, if eggs works then i will quit b complex and just take in enough eggs since they have it all b vitamins as well as zinc.
U'll be ight, check if your diet has any intestinal stressors besides the b complex, that's usually the driver in asthma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
U'll be ight, check if your diet has any intestinal stressors besides the b complex, that's usually the driver in asthma
not even sure if it is asthma, its just persistent shortness of breath, like not that bad but i still have to breath harder, i can feel inflammation, even inhalers are not helping, but it is also not something serious because it does gets better sometimes entirely, so it is definitely autoimmune related, it has to do with allergies, or my immune system. FML.

• +1
not even sure if it is asthma, its just persistent shortness of breath, like not that bad but i still have to breath harder, i can feel inflammation, even inhalers are not helping, but it is also not something serious because it does gets better sometimes entirely, so it is definitely autoimmune related, it has to do with allergies, or my immune system. FML.
May also be that the b complex is increasing your metabolic rate to the point where you can't handle it, try eating more carbs

try eating more carbs
i already eat a lot of sugar and carbs lol, i do IF. i think i am just allergic to b12, not even folate of b6, its colabalt, luckly i also have it alone in methylcola... form, i will try that after first testing it without it.

hopefully i am not tho because otherwise it will be super complicated to fix b12, even injections have cobalt.

Screenshot 20211015 001457 Chrome
@Ezhartsten

• +1
its over if you cant breathe with that big jew nose of yours:lul:

thoughts on vitamin b6? does it lower DHT if so i wanna prevent that tbh
B6 helps prevent tryptophan converting into serotonin, and instead into dopamine, I believe, I may be wrong but it's something along those lines.

Dose should be no more than 10mg, more than that can cause nerve damage.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
B6 helps prevent tryptophan converting into serotonin, and instead into dopamine, I believe, I may be wrong but it's something along those lines.

Dose should be no more than 10mg, more than that can cause nerve damage.
i think it was more than 100mg that can cause nerve damage

Yeah b6 helps converting to dopamine, i just dont like it blocking DHT

do you know how fast it works?

• Woah