Taking Fin For 14 Years

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Corleone
Hell no 35mins. Tldr? Does his dick still work, no depression and status of his hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, TrestIsBest and Corleone
no sides he knows of.
szolliontaraelis

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 20370 and Corleone
just risk chemically castrating yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: callisto
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, ErbCel, BoneDensity and 2 others
im 25 now. past my prime. ill never risk my dick not working for hair now

at least i had some girl approaches and shit. if there ever will be a proper cure for hairloss ill take it, even when if costs 20k but im not gonna castrate myself to tranny drugs (yes ive tried them too)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, callisto and Deleted member 20370
im 25 now. past my prime. ill never risk my dick not working for hair now

at least i had some girl approaches and shit. if there ever will be a proper cure for hairloss ill take it, even when if costs 20k but im not gonna castrate myself to tranny drugs (yes ive tried them too)
nearly whole hollywood using and having children, attending sex parties while incels claim their dick will be castrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, CursedOne, ErbCel and 3 others
nearly whole hollywood using and having children, attending sex parties while incels claim their dick will be castrated
proof of 1. they using it 2. they are going to sex parties and 3. their dick is working properly?

im not saying everywho gets major problems with fin, but close to everyone gets sides to a degree (10-20% less erect for example)

there only is a very very small minority of celebs who admit using it and even some of them clearly stopped taking it as they still recede (justin bieber for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and callisto
proof of 1. they using it 2. they are going to sex parties and 3. their dick is working properly?

im not saying everywho gets major problems with fin, but close to everyone gets sides to a degree (10-20% less erect for example)

there only is a very very small minority of celebs who admit using it and even some of them clearly stopped taking it as they still recede (justin bieber for example)

yeah AFTER FUCKING 15 YEARS
and bradley coopers hair only thickening before and during a movie so he keeps quitting it

elon musk had hair transplants no proof of fin

elon musk had hair transplants no proof of fin
are you kidding me bro? majority of HT clinics put fin mandatory after HT for getting good results. there is no way musk keep that hair without fin for more than 20 years.

Majority of Hollywood actors are low T faggots who are probably gay, and they would castrate themselves for fame if they needed to.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
are you kidding me bro? majority of HT clinics put fin mandatory after HT for getting good results. there is no way musk keep that hair without fin for more than 20 years.
i know a lot about finasteride, hts etc.

your hairloss stabilises in many cases at 30-35 and if you got good money and a good donor area, you can get a decent hairline without fin

who knows if musk will look like shit again in 10 years because hes off medication

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Wtf hair is everything for this guy.