Taking JBmaxxing TOO FAR!

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top

This guy is taking it too far methinks...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, hattrick, Deleted member 16515 and 3 others
the most romantic love story possible is 22 year old surgically-ascended ex-incel looksmax user + 16 year old innocent jailbait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BladeRunner, SidharthTheSlayer, Deprived and 14 others
Over

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
the most romantic love story possible is 22 year old surgically-ascended ex-incel looksmax user + 16 year old innocent jailbait
bro was pre ordering though

• +1
Reactions: inceI
too far, bro

• +1
Reactions: inceI
26 year difference next plz 💓🤗
bro I did not jerk off to this video bro that would be really fucked up I don't support that type of shit man. I like 18+ year old girls only, if a girl is 17 and 364 days they make my dick go backwards

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, LegitUser, williamper and 2 others
bro I did not jerk off to this video bro that would be really fucked up I don't support that type of shit man. I like 18+ year old girls only, if a girl is 17 and 364 days they make my dick go backwards
yea bro you have to be sick to like this wtf

• JFL
EyQSsF_XAAEjr_J.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and LowTrust
love is love.
age is just a number

• Love it
love is love.
age is just a number
jail is just a room.

ngl you're right but bluepill faggots just make it hard for stupid reasons.
My parents have a age diff of 10 years and so do most couples back in gen x etc.
I hate the old roasties that say it's "pedophiliac" to be attracted to post puberty girls in their 16's onwards till 21, they're unironically asking to produce subhumans past 21.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and Deleted member 16515
jail is just a room.

ngl you're right but bluepill faggots just make it hard for stupid reasons.
My parents have a age diff of 10 years and so do most couples back in gen x etc.
I hate the old roasties that say it's "pedophiliac" to be attracted to post puberty girls in their 16's onwards till 21, they're unironically asking to produce subhumans past 21.
yeah. I can't understand why people go to great lengths to stop people from talking to 16 year olds. they're also the same people that defend gay sex with their lives lmao. I couldn't be bothered tbh. Ideally, I wanna get married to an 18 year old when I'm 28 and I think that's fine

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lucid, BongMog and 1 other person
yeah. I can't understand why people go to great lengths to stop people from talking to 16 year olds. they're also the same people that defend gay sex with their lives lmao. I couldn't be bothered tbh. Ideally, I wanna get married to an 18 year old when I'm 28 and I think that's fine
Some people look like teens at 23, some look like divorced meth addicts at 15. As long as the biological and mental age vaguely match why not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Prince88
in germany the age of consent is 14

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth