Taking MK-677 as a 16 year old

G

ggboi47

Iron
Currently a 16 year old Male
Height: 5'11
Dad's Height: 6'1
Moms: 5'5
I currently exercise and swim everyday and do weights quite often.
Will record how it goes.
My supplement list:
Ibutamoren 25mg before bed
Melatonin before bed
vitamin k, calcium, vitamin d, e, c, B6, B12, Zinc, L-Arginine and L-Ornithine.
I'm not to worried about side effects as my father is a doctor and said i'd be fine with the insulin resistance with me doing cardio everyday (swimming)
nor the prolactin levels since my estrogen levels are low. Hopefully I get to my genetic potential and gain an inch or two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and IWILLMAKEIT
5'11 at 16 isn't good enough?

Heightcope is the worst cope of all.

I mean, shit.. if you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it. Do what makes you happy but shit is just weird to me.

I mean, shit.. if you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it. Do what makes you happy but shit is just weird to me.
I live in lithuania so everyone I know is 6'5 right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10282 and 6’1cel
5'11 at 16...

thats acc tall at that age plus you easily can grow an inch or two so id say your final height is 6'0

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS

You don't mog to many people at 5'11 at 16 you're average

Looksmaxing isn't about being average its about maxxing out

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, Laylow225 and 6’1cel
Currently a 16 year old Male
Height: 5'11
Dad's Height: 6'1
Moms: 5'5
I currently exercise and swim everyday and do weights quite often.
Will record how it goes.
My supplement list:
Ibutamoren 25mg before bed
Melatonin before bed
vitamin k, calcium, vitamin d, e, c, B6, B12, Zinc, L-Arginine and L-Ornithine.
I'm not to worried about side effects as my father is a doctor and said i'd be fine with the insulin resistance with me doing cardio everyday (swimming)
nor the prolactin levels since my estrogen levels are low. Hopefully I get to my genetic potential and gain an inch or two
Drink loads of water to avoid bloat and make sure to get enough sleep
You might go through mood swings though so keep you head on straight and dont waver and do stupid shit
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: ggboi47
You don't mog to many people at 5'11 at 16 you're average

Looksmaxing isn't about being average its about maxxing out
5'11 at 16 is definitely above average in 99% of the world.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
pray to gandy for genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ggboi47
5'11 at 16...

thats acc tall at that age plus you easily can grow an inch or two so id say your final height is 6'0
well unfortunately where I live, all the girls are at least 5'10 and all my friends are 6'4

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
wtf 6’4 16 year olds bro im 16 and a little over 5’9 i still be taller then 90% the 16 year olds in my school

• Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel
actually i know a 15 year old who is 6,2 deadass 6,2 we pulled out a tape measurer and everything crazy

wtf 6’4 16 year olds bro im 16 and a little over 5’9 i still be taller then 90% the 16 year olds in my school
Jfl must be an american thing
Even ethnics in Europe are tall

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 13543
Lol
Im 5'10 at 16 and most young people 14-15 years old are taller than me in my school, Im srriously

It can stunt your growth be careful

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel and IWILLMAKEIT
Sarms can shut down your test production, as long as you're fine with potentially stunting your dick growth then sure take theme, I would say its not a good idea at your age

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel and IWILLMAKEIT
Sarms can shut down your test production, as long as you're fine with potentially stunting your dick growth then sure take theme, I would say its not a good idea at your age
Mk677 has no effect on your testosterone production

It boosts production of growth hormone and the biggest risk is making yourself diabetic due to insulin resistance if you take it too long

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and 6’1cel
cancer incoming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and IWILLMAKEIT
cancer incoming
Hm i don’t think that I will accelerate the growth of a potential tumor with the length that I’m going to take this for
It’s not a sarm so it doesn’t affect my testosterone production. The only risk for me as I see it is the possible joint pain as my family has had a problem with joint pain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Read Ray Peat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

Users who are viewing this thread

Back