Taking MK 677 at 16?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Is it safe for a 16 year old to take Mk 677? I'm trying to heightmax and I already bought my flush free niacin, currently 180 cm

Yes it is safe.
Niacin is a meme.
Aromasin is more important, use it with mk677.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
Is it safe for a 16 year old to take Mk 677? I'm trying to heightmax and I already bought my flush free niacin, currently 180 cm
You will grow a second dick on MK677, watch out
Yes it is safe.
Niacin is a meme.
Yeah niacin boost is barely relevant, and you need to take it 3 times x 500mg before bed, plus yours is flush free

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That's when you need it most :lul::lul::lul::lul:@Extra Chromosome Chromosome
Legit bro.

All these quora answers bluepilling incels to wait until they are 18-19 when it is OVER by that time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ElliotRodgerJr
Legit bro.

All these quora answers bluepilling incels to wait until they are 18-19 when it is OVER by that time.
"Sweaty wait till your 25 before using such harsh chemicals. Girls aren't attracted to tall men with broad shoulders. Those toxic incels on looksmax.me gave you severe body dismorphia"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Sasaz2, androidcel and 3 others
Looks like the rope is going back in the closet, there’s still hope.
Spine plates and clavicles fuse in 20s.
Squeezing and inch or two is very feasible.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Spine plates and clavicles fuse in 20s.
Squeezing and inch or two is very feasible.
Well looks like I need to check the heightmaxxing thread:y'all:
Or it might be too late :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Yes it is. I’ll be hopping on it some this month (hopefully) at 15. Of course it has some minor side effects, but nothing too extreme.
Also JFL at you taking flush free niacin. You are clearly ignorant of what you’re doing. I always recommend doing some research yourself before taking any stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yes it is. I’ll be hopping on it some this month (hopefully) at 15. Of course it has some minor side effects, but nothing too extreme.
Also JFL at you taking flush free niacin. You are clearly ignorant of what you’re doing. I always recommend doing some research yourself before taking any stuff.
Why wouldn't it do the same as the one with flush

https://www.health.harvard.edu/news...-niacin-as-effective-as-other-kinds-of-niacin
FUCKKKK JUST FOUND IT
Why wouldn't it do the same as the one with flush

https://www.health.harvard.edu/news...-niacin-as-effective-as-other-kinds-of-niacin
FUCKKKK JUST FOUND IT
Guess I'll be drinking tons of olive oil, coconut oil and raw eggs to still boost hdl cholesterol then
Ook Nederlands btw? nice

Thank god I almost don't care if mk677 makes me grow taller; all I want MK677 to do is make my splanchnocranium grow and skull plates don't fuse until 80

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, JellyBelly and androidcel
Buy CJC-1295 DAC and skullmog everybody after 6 years.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Yeah heroin is good too

No
shit no, it’s so dangerous don’t touch this shit and rest in your cuck life
M
Yes it is safe.
Niacin is a meme.
mk4 or mk677 i forgot which is better
Legit bro.

so let me nuke my E and blast HGH daddy..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685