Taking MK677 at 19, any advice?

jewslayer

jewslayer

Iron
Gonna get bloodwork done next week, planning to start taking MK677 thereafter for 16 weeks while bulking. (Mainly as goal to at least get the final little bit of bone growth I can while bulking)

Any recommendations or advice? I'm planning to start off with 5mg/d for the first week, 10mg/d for the second and 25mg/d for the third week onwards.

basically wont do anything but make u sleep better and put on a bunch of weight due to water retention

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer
you're not likely to get much of anything but if you do diabetes is more likely than height

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer
basically wont do anything but make u sleep better and put on a bunch of weight due to water retention
any other recommendations in that case? it increases HGH so it would be good for muscle building either way, no?

My metabolism is fast AF even after puberty so I don't mind gaining weight, planning to water fast right after anyways

you're not likely to get much of anything but if you do diabetes is more likely than height
so u want diabetes
I'm obviously gonna minimize carbs to avoid diabetes, planning to mostly eat meat and eggs as I've already been doing. Other recommendations are more than welcome tho. Also considering taking slin pills to avoid my glucose levels going to cancer

any other recommendations in that case? it increases HGH so it would be good for muscle building either way, no?

My metabolism is fast AF even after puberty so I don't mind gaining weight, planning to water fast right after anyways

I'm obviously gonna minimize carbs to avoid diabetes, planning to mostly eat meat and eggs as I've already been doing. Other recommendations are more than welcome tho. Also considering taking slin pills to avoid my glucose levels going to cancer
dont take slins cuz they lower ifg 1 production thus making mk basically useless

dont take slins cuz they lower ifg 1 production thus making mk basically useless
I read that too yeah, but I also read netto you'll still have increased IGF-1 production. Tbh I'll just not consume much carbs in general, if I discover that I cannot control myself I'll just stop taking MK677

My maternal grandfather died of diabetes type 2 and my maternal grandmother has diabetes 2 rn so I'll be be careful with carbs

I read that too yeah, but I also read netto you'll still have increased IGF-1 production. Tbh I'll just not consume much carbs in general, if I discover that I cannot control myself I'll just stop taking MK677

My maternal grandfather died of diabetes type 2 and my maternal grandmother has diabetes 2 rn so I'll be be careful with carbs
shit i wouldnt even be taking it in ur case then too risky

shit i wouldnt even be taking it in ur case then too risky
in the end it's diabetes type 2 is caused by too high carb intake, it's all in my own hands so I'll just be careful

worst case I fuck up and get diabetes, I don't mind taking risks

just don't wanna take retarded risks if there's better options than MK677 for bone growth besides injecting literal HGH or IGF-1 which is expensive as fuck