Taking roids cause hairloss?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I've been thinking of doing this since i'm having trouble putting on weight and muscle and i'm skinny. I want to lift hard, take steroids and eat well and get a bunch of muscles quickly and effectively. Worrying about side effects like hair loss etc tho. Worth or not? Is there something that isn't illegal and safer/less side effects to take that can help build muscle better? What are the alternatives to roids?

@Intel.Imperitive

you can build a good physique in 1 year with intense training/super strict diet naturally

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow
I've been thinking of doing this since i'm having trouble putting on weight and muscle and i'm skinny. I want to lift hard, take steroids and eat well and get a bunch of muscles quickly and effectively. Worrying about side effects like hair loss etc tho. Worth or not? Is there something that isn't illegal and safer/less side effects to take that can help build muscle better? What are the alternatives to roids?

Depends on what you take and your hair genetics.

Trt is your best bet for no side effects. But in reality you're probably not even lifting hard. Probably doing just some dumb bro split.

And what the fuck are your stats?

Age/Height/Weight/Bf%

take a stack that's hair friendly

Take test e and anavar. No bad effects