Taking Tren/Masteron is a cheat code to get girls

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Body looks so veiny now cause if lean maxxing. Also the androgenic manly vibes you give off on androgens. No effects on hair. Face looks sucked in af. God I love androgens Fuck. Girls love ur ass on tren always god damn

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Scammer, Deleted member 22058 and 3 others
Your blood pressure is going up you moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
It's over if you need to inject tren to pull foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Im on NPP and i have so many veins on my arm and all of them are like half a cm thick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
what is your diet like on tren?

Just give yourself early onset dementia for veins theory

• Love it
Reactions: Moggable
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, risque_dew, It'snotover and 4 others
God this shut makes you feel like the man at all times. Like super serious but feels amazing and intense.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer, Blackgymmax and Moggable
Your blood pressure is going up you moron
My bp is undoubtedly fucked rn jfl. I’m getting most sides for high bp too. Too afraid of getting a test for it tho don’t wanna burst my bubble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27472
Un already tanned too but need more tattoos. I’ve been lean maxing so hard while maintaining muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Prince88
Mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and charlesmog
more tren more men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 17244
Lol at physique pill deniers @forevergymcelling @Scammer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Scammer and forevergymcelling
I’m pro steroids for looksmaxxing but tren and mast are known for raping hair and the drying out effect can supposedly have a effect on aging, face and hair still king imo

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
roidcels are morons

zyzz could have been alive right now and slaying without the roids

roids also shrink your dick and balls. all professional budybilders are gay copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 17244
ok bodybuilding expert
i watch derek from more plates more dates dot com so i am an expert in this field regardless of what @Shieda_Kayn wants you to believe

• +1
Reactions: User49
Obviously OP is mentally ill but he ain't wrong on the mood/physiological benefits tho.

Of course I wouldn't necessarily say tren is preferable, but Mast is definitely pretty good.

Weirdly as @rdsky you have been doing hormones for years yet you act like it is your first time.

BTW post real weight and your lifts nigga, you inflated your dry/LBM before.

I’m pro steroids for looksmaxxing but tren and mast are known for raping hair and the drying out effect can supposedly have a effect on aging, face and hair still king imo
What do you think is the best or best cycle for looksmaxing ,I am contemplating roids at the end of year and suffer from severe acne

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
What do you think is the best or best cycle for looksmaxing ,I am contemplating roids at the end of year and suffer from severe acne
you started yet?
I know nothing about this stuff either, but also tihnking of finally jumping on roids.
Always thought I had low test (as can't grow facial hair and have little underarm hair. Difficulty burning fat and other symptoms) BUT I had my test checked by a doctor, and it was actually fairly high (800 ish)

Anyway, I still feel that I need to inject. Maybe my free test is low or something (they only checked total)

I also hear that the mental health benefits can be good

I'm guessing i'd need to take like test cyp and masteron? Only thing i'm worried about is hair. Dut and Fin don't seem to help me. I had a transplant in the end which was the best thing i've done, but I still think i'd be playing with fire if taking test could rape my hair lol