Tales from downtown Sydney (cbd)

perpetuallytired

perpetuallytired

Gold
On the bus into the city the person I was looking at everyone's height. The person sitting across the aisle from me femur mogged me (not tibia though) and also torso mogged me. It made me want to rope.

When I got to the downtown area I honestly felt like roping even more. I'm 183cm (for context) yet 5 asians height mogged me by a significant amount. Worse a total of 4 foids in the downtown area were around my height/slight height mog. For context I spent about 3 hours walking through downtown.

I really need leg lengthening. The whole femur mog on the bus is fucking with my head. If I could get 2 more inches in my femur.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
"If I could get 2 more inches in my femur."

Just wear elevator shoes

"If I could get 2 more inches in my femur."

Just wear elevator shoes
But elevator shoes will only increase the perceived height of my tibia . I want long ass legs when sitting down.

Already have skinny ass legs. I have a 28 inch waist.
Being skinny overall makes u look taller in my experiences. Im 6'4.4 and 60kg (anorexia final boss) at 15 by my legs r 45in long so it definitely helps to appear taller, imo legs that are long are 43in+

Being skinny overall makes u look taller in my experiences. Im 6'4.4 and 60kg (anorexia final boss) at 15 by my legs r 45in long so it definitely helps to appear taller, imo legs that are long are 43in+
Holy shit I thought I was bad for skinniness. I'm 52 kg 183cm, but you take the cake no offence.

Do you have a tall mum btw?

She told me shes like 5'4 so nah and dad is 5'11
How tf did that happen lol. I have a semi tall mum so my legs are already kinda longish, but I could probably add another 2 inches (maybe 3) without looking like a complete freak if I do LL. I have really long arms, so I won't look like a complete freak.

Sure buddy, you're lying to yourself or out of nowhere Asians are very tall and the average woman is a NBA player :feelskek::feelskek:
Not even in the Netherlands

Sure buddy, you're lying to yourself or out of nowhere Asians are very tall and the average woman is a NBA player :feelskek::feelskek:
Not even in the Netherlands
Come to downtown Sydney. Australians on average are kinda tall (179cm average across country) due to the diet we have. I would also suspect Sydney is above that average slightly due to us being the finance capital of the country.

I spent 3 hours walking through downtown Sydney during a very busy part of the day. I probably walked past about 30k people and around 25% were Asian. Trust me, what I'm saying is 100% realistic.

Last edited:
How tf did that happen lol. I have a semi tall mum so my legs are already kinda longish, but I could probably add another 2 inches (maybe 3) without looking like a complete freak if I do LL. I have really long arms, so I won't look like a complete freak.
Its even stranger considering that im brown (pakistani) but i think its because i have taller ancestors and im Also quite fair skinned, my untanned body parts eg legs are white af and my great grandfather was apparently very white looking and tall

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Its even stranger considering that im brown (pakistani) but i think its because i have taller ancestors and im Also quite fair skinned, my untanned body parts eg legs are white af and my great grandfather was apparently very white looking and tall
this isnt a vee iz yooropean saar moment btw