Tales from Grand Central Station (NYC)

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

PeePeePooPoo
I was visiting my cousins in the city today, and on the walk to my train to get back home, I legit see this 5'10, high tier normie lookin' (ignoring race), lean asian guy, start walking kinda fast, I'm like wtf?

Then I turn around and I see this staceylite blonde chick who's also around like 5'8-5'9, she's minding her own business, on her phone I think.

This guy legit jogs up to her from the side, gets in front of her, turns fucking around, has the fucking audacity after all this autistic movement to then fucking put his hand out flat (indicating her to stop), and then tries to throw some fucking pick up line JFL

I'm laughing so hard inside of my head at this point, BUT THEN,

The stacey lite literally just gets back to her phone and walks around the guy, completely ignoring him after the first 2-3 seconds he opens his mouth.

The guy then fucking walks away defeated JFL. PUA in action buddy boyos, just have confidence!!!!:bluepill::feelsuhh:

Also in other news I saw about 10 PSL 7 looking guys when walking around the city today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3593
I was visiting my cousins in the city today, and on the walk to my train to get back home, I legit see this 5'10, high tier normie lookin' (ignoring race), lean asian guy, start walking kinda fast, I'm like wtf?

Then I turn around and I see this staceylite blonde chick who's also around like 5'8-5'9, she's minding her own business, on her phone I think.

This guy legit jogs up to her from the side, gets in front of her, turns fucking around, has the fucking audacity after all this autistic movement to then fucking put his hand out flat (indicating her to stop), and then tries to throw some fucking pick up line JFL

The stacey lite literally just gets back to her phone and walks around the guy, completely ignoring him after the first 2-3 seconds he opens his mouth.

The guy then fucking walks away defeated JFL. PUA in action buddy boyos, just have confidence!!!!:bluepill::feelsuhh:

Also in other news I saw about 10 PSL 7 looking guys when walking around the city today.
this is true. people in manhattan are psl 8+ and 6'6+

• +1
Reactions: yang and EthnicelAscension
>10 sentences = won't read

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I’d legit rope loving in NYC it’s already bad enough for me. I live in the Deep South around the richest part and I get giga mogged by highproteinhighpenataltdeveloped people. Just imagine your typical southern pretty boy and southern belle couple that goes to church that’s my competition jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I’d legit rope loving in NYC it’s already bad enough for me. I live in the Deep South around the richest part and I get giga mogged by highproteinhighpenataltdeveloped people. Just imagine your typical southern pretty boy and southern belle couple that goes to church that’s my competition jfl
That's brutal bro, that's even worse if you have a shit/ethnic pheno JFL. I wish I could've won the genetic lottery like these rich white gigachads lol.
this is true. people in manhattan are psl 8+ and 6'6+
That reminds me, Sean O'Pry also lives in Manhattan JFL.
@currycel123

Last edited:

6'4+ 7 psl face + big body walsking around grand central and manhattan is the best mog feeling in the world. All these nordic chads mogging every negroes and ethnic fags

• JFL
MFQFNca

• Love it
YES! I LITERALLY THOUGHT OF THIS WHEN IT HAPPENED, THE ASIAN GUY LITERALLY DID THIS! I SWEAR I'M NOT JOKING!
it didnt work bc he was too rushy and didnt pay attention to eye contact ahahahahahahaha fuck i will waste my data and watch that video again just to cage

• JFL