tales from the cuckment [MUST READ!]

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Today I took an Uber to work because I’m a low IQ high inhib faggot who doesn’t know how to drive. Anyway, my driver was the most cucked nigger to ever step foot on earth.

sit back, eat some tendies and relax as you read this story about a cucked Uber driver.

At first, when I entered the Uber this nigger was dead silent. He only said “hey” and kept driving. Then he tells me how he almost cancelled on me because he’s tired as fuck. Anyway, he starts talking about his oneitis.....who is a stripper

4ce.gif

So, the guy is married and has kids but he said he fell in love with a stripper a few years ago and the stripper isn’t interested in him.

THE CUCK SAYS HE IS OKAY WITH BEING JUST HER FRIEND AS LONG AS HE GETS TO BE NEAR HER AND LOOK LIKE HER BOYFRIEND IN PUBLIC.
tenor.gif

Then he tells me how the slut said “I don’t like when niggas throw money at me and spoil me. Everyone does” and this cucked nigger said he didn’t care and spent about 700 dollars on her. He said he’s okay with being her emotional tampon. He said he’s even okay with her crying to him about her ex boyfriend chads who pumped and dumped her. WTF

d91.gif

the most cucked thing is...
HE SAID THE SLUT NEVER EVEN SENT HIM A NUDE OR TIT PHOTO OR ANYTHING. He has known her for 2 years and never kissed her or seen her naked, but he’s always there for her when she needs a ride or dinner or to unleash her emotions and tears.

tenor.gif

JFL. Also, the nigger wouldn’t shut the fuck up and almost made me late for work. Then when I entered my job, the stupid slut said to me “was that you just sitting in the parked car?” And I said “yes I was waiting for the Uber driver to stop talking” and she said “just tell him to shut up“ :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, middayshowers, Deleted member 2968 and 10 others
Wow cucks.me

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Not even a pixel

• +1
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4671 and HowAmIAlive123
was he black or ?

• +1
Why dont u learn to drive ?

if u struggle just do it more

good story and read

Cucky mc cuck cuck overlord cuck

*flips coins* if it lands on tales I shoot myself. *looks at coin* it is tails. I shoot myself in the head. Twist ending: it was a magic coin with two tails instead of one head and one tails.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I would just get out and walk
You can't even take a taxi like a man
Brutal Travis Bickle Pill

just made the translate woman read this essay for me tbh

listening...

this is a man beaten down by life. what a sorry sap, at least his brain is probably in good shape from all those mental gymnastics he has to perform on a daily basis to not kill himself

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore