Tales of Joe part 98

gigell

gigell

The FireIceKing: Sensei C , of course I know you what do you come in our realm for ?

Sensei: We are looking for the sorcerer to tell for advice

The FireIceKing: Well I’m the sorcerer.

Sensei C: What happened to you then ? Why are you suddenly a king ?

The FireIceKing: Me and my people have been stuck here in these conditions when we started our expedition. We have evolved to use the fire and ice magic that this world has given us

Sensei: Understood we need your help to stop the Shadow government they are taking over the main realm and soon to other realms.

The King: Sure if you let us live in flying city as we need a new home , we will teach people on how to use more magical abilities. We will try our best to fight against those people

Jr: I think this is a good idea , what about you sensei ?

Sensei: Yes we will be glad to take you our flying city once those people are defeated are defeated.

Sensei: First you people I’ll have to get to the temple in the flying city

Sensei then wispers to Jr , they won’t get us so easily

Jo has slowly been killing government officials one by one , he feels ruthless and his resistance have been listening to tren subliminals so they can get extra strength

The shadow person is furious commands the generals to think of something.

@imthesupremecel @The Homelander @LancasteR @cooldude1231 @notsocommonthumb @14vic @lestoa

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, notsocommonthumb, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
jo is based for killing the government-sucks

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Blawg listening to tren subliminals

• +1
Reactions: gigell