Tales of Joe part 99

gigell

gigell

The war against the government

Jdskdkskskskskkdkdkdkekke

The people arrived in the city

But then they changed shape , they are the shadow lizard people all the time not ice fire golems

“The King” Which is just an elite lizard general has killed the sourcerer long time ago and the generals name is Danil

General Danil: You people won’t be able to escape we are already in other realms. We have fully controlled over other realms , it might be over for you buddy boys he said to Sensei C

General: The leader has taught me the magic you are dead and we will consume you

Sensei: Well I knew it , the reason I lured you into this city

Sensei can harness the air to heal himself

It’s not looking good for Jo , many people in his resistance are dying but he will soon get to the base where the supposed leader is there

Red G and Sunflower are almost at Ranston

Sensei C then positions his feet on the ground , he gets eye marks

And summons a golden dragon which immediately obliterates the shadow people and the general all together

Jr is extremely Impressed

Sensei: Jr we have to go back and look for Jo

Jr: Wait but how did you know they were the shadow people ?

Sensei: Once you get to my level you will be able to know everything about a person , I immediately knew he wasn’t the real icefire people and just a disguise and we have successfully lured them

Sensei then opens the portal exactly to Jos location

Hello Jo , says Jr

Jo: Glad you are back , we are losing people we are trying to heal them we are now in a war against them

Sensei: Jo , I must inform you that La Marcu was a part of them this whole time and you helped them

Jo: What ? It can’t be what have I done then , Jo then get confused and starts schizoing

Sensei: Not only that , the shadow lizards have invaded other realms which they want to distabilise and to create a a one world realm state

Jo: we have to defeat them immediately then , I can’t believe my old friend La Marcu all this time had been working with them ?!?? And I helped him. Am I the cause of this

Sensei: Calm down , they will be defeated and the world will finally be in peace and people will be free and not listen to their shitty agenda

While sensei talks with Jo

Jr goes to the spirit realm to find the original Jo (the one who scarficied himself to kill La Marcu)

Original Jo: Yo , Jr what’s going on ? I heard something about government ?

Jr: La Marcu was part of a shadow government and you helped him

Jo: and what are they trying to do ?

Jr: Full control of the people and a one world realm state where nobody has rights

Jo: Shit , maybe I was a bad person sacrificed myself for nothing

Jr: No dude , nobody knew this was coming they first used a tower to mind control people and now we are in a war against them

Jo: Did you successfully cloned me ?

Jr: Yes it’s weird that there are two of you now. Will it ever be possible for you to escape the spirit realm ?

Jo: Not that I know of

Jr: well I’ll hopefully win , bye

Then we see a dark room with a meeting with generals and officials

The Leader: This hero by the name Jo and his resistance must be defeated , but it’s too late we have taken over too much and soon they will be executed with our techniques

Anderson enteres the room

Anderson: It’s time , it has been completed

The leader: Excellent

, thousand of people are being to camps for speaking against the system , soon all realms will be connected into a super realm with La Marcus core that Jo helped to make

@imthesupremecel @cooldude1231 @LancasteR @notsocommonthumb @The Homelander @lestoa @14vic

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel, cooldude1231, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
3B35A291 D1D6 44C6 B1F2 5F074BD464FB

• +1
Reactions: gigell