Talk about bad genetics

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I lost 10-15% strength in all my lifts in the 2 months I was cutting, my bodyfat still looks the same, I just look smaller overall. As if I only lost muscle.

All that while being on high dose TRT. Cant even call myself natty.

Fml.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 2214, Lolcel and 7 others
caging if that happens on TRT

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RoundHouse, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
I lost 10-15% strength in all my lifts in the 2 months I was cutting, my bodyfat still looks the same, I just look smaller overall. As if I only lost muscle.

All that while being on high dose TRT. Cant even call myself natty.

Fml.

how did you measure your bodyfat?

do you have legit testosterone for trt?

how did you measure your bodyfat?

do you have legit testosterone for trt?
I didnt measure it, I just look in the mirror
And my belly still feels the same

Sucks. Prolly lost muscle. Did u take enough protein?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
What dose are you on?

I was on 180mg a week

Is that a high dose for trt?
What is the normal?

When i was doing steroids i didnt feel shit even with 250

If you are already fucked up why dont you just do 500mg from time to time and cruise on your trt dose?

What was your protein intake?
You need to have a much higher protein intake on a cut VS a bulk

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Cutting is a meme, I don't know who in the right mind would do that. Size as a male matters alot and by cutting, you are descending your body in terms of attractiveness sure you would look cooler shirt off but that's very situational and rare to happen compared to countless advantages of being overall buff

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Albeacho
Cutting is a meme, I don't know who in the right mind would do that. Size as a male matters alot and by cutting, you are descending your body in terms of attractiveness sure you would look cooler shirt off but that's very situational and rare to happen compared to countless advantages of being overall buff
Wtf you need be atleas 10-12% bf for real sex appeal,if you are big with 16% more bf you just are a fatass in foid vision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Wtf you need be atleas 10-12% bf for real sex appeal,if you are big with 16% more bf you just are a fatass in foid vision
cope, first face then size( mostly frame). jfl if you think girls count your bf% like psl autists do

jfl if you think girls count your bf% like psl autists do
no, but they notice abs and vascularity (yes, they notice that) they are infinitely better at low bf, not to mention that the smaller the bf the lean your face gets

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel and Albeacho
Which one do you think is more attractive to girls?

Girls consider the second guy as fat btw

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel and mortis
no, but they notice abs and vascularity (yes, they notice that) they are infinitely better at low bf, not to mention that the smaller the bf the lean your face gets
a gl face with ideal bone structure wont change much by bf from what i have seen in the past, but you are overall right, abs are attractive but not a necessity.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
the one with a better looking face, done.
Lets assume they are twins and have the same face. Is the bloated and chubby face going to look better or the lean face with visible bones?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
Lets assume they are twins and have the same face. Is the bloated and chubby face going to look better or the lean face with visible bones?
assuming both are the same size, of course the guy with visible muscle definition is better. but most of the time better definition results is slimmer body, thats not really appealing in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
assuming both are the same size, of course the guy with visible muscle definition is better. but most of the time better definition results is slimmer body, thats not really appealing in clothes.
The best idea would to be to find a middle ground. 14-16 percent bodyfat is ideal for a natural in my opinion. More bf would result in a less attractive face and less bf would result in a small body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and mortis
brutal you're clearly doing something wrong if you're telling the truth

tell me exactly what you eat in a typical day, plus what training regimen you follow

do you get enough sleep? when you're working out, are you putting in the effort or are you just doing all the movements not challenging yourself at all?

The best idea would to be to find a middle ground. 14-16 bodyfat is ideal for a natural in my opinion. More bf would result in a less attractive face and less bf would result in a small body.
i would still choose the size/high bf over that. maybe its because i always had slim frame and bone structure for my height. the bigger your are, the safer she feels.

• +1
i would still choose the size/high bf over that. maybe its because i always had slim frame and bone structure for my height. the bigger your are, the safer she feels.
How tall are you and whats your current weight?

• +1
How tall are you and whats your current weight?
6'1. I was 57 kg before gymceling and 76 kg after gymcwling 3 years ago. I quit gymcelling now I don't know how much I weight rn.

• Woah
6'1. I was 57 kg before gymceling and 76 kg after gymcwling 3 years ago. I quit gymcelling now I don't know how much I weight rn.
Holy shit 57 kg at 185cm is giga anorexic. 76kg sounds good if its mostly muscle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mortis
Holy shit 57 kg at 185cm is giga anorexic. 76kg sounds good if its mostly muscle.
i eat like a horse, my bone structure is fucked up. yeah im naturally giga lean.

• +1
i eat like a horse, my bone structure is fucked up. yeah im naturally giga lean.
Yeah Im also lean but Im lucky to have an above average bone structure. I have big wrists and wide clavicles.

• +1
We musclelets get the benefit of having to develop a sense of humbleness that stronger looking guys don't get OP.

cope, first face then size( mostly frame). jfl if you think girls count your bf% like psl autists do
nigga bf% affects face

76kg is still small af for 6'1. Mesomorph at 6'1 is 85kg+. Im 72kg at 5'7 and look avg build

• JFL
76kg is still small af for 6'1. Mesomorph at 6'1 is 85kg+. Im 72kg at 5'7 and look avg build
Lol that fucking sucks, Im like 67kg at 6'1. Ectomorph genetics are brutal.

• Woah
Reactions: Lawton88
Lol that fucking sucks, Im like 67kg at 6'1. Ectomorph genetics are brutal.

I think my build was more ectomorph when I began lifting in my teens. (I did have good shoulder width but I had wrists on the smaller side). I am 210 lb. now at 6'1" when my weight is where I need it to be but in a way I think having a slightly thin bone structure makes me have that V look easier. Also it seems to make your arms more impressive than the same size on a bigger wrist person. I have about 17 inch arms and it looks more impressive imo than 8 inch wrist people with the same size arms.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Albeacho
nigga bf% affects face
I know, but if you need to worry about bodyfat and how your face looks like then it's over for you. Of course Obese tier fucks every single face ,I'm not talking about extremely high bf here.

I know, but if you need to worry about bodyfat and how your face looks like then it's over for you. Of course Obese tier fucks every single face ,I'm not talking about extremely high bf here.
Mortis bro, it sounds like you've developed bigorexia. The ideal physique for slaying(most attractive) is the Zyzz, David Laid(has it in his name) and Prime Conor Murphy build. So lean with Vtaper and still visibly buff in a shirt is ideal.

• +1
Mortis bro, it sounds like you've developed bigorexia. The ideal physique for slaying(most attractive) is the Zyzz, David Laid(has it in his name) and Prime Conor Murphy build. So lean with Vtaper and still visibly buff in a shirt is ideal.

View attachment 1123677

View attachment 1123680
Yeah I know them all and you are right, the last guy looks like a meme, by big I didn't mean something like that, I meant a natural big body with large bone structure without the need of injecting like the guys above, but that's just me.