Talk about long lasting couples you know

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The only stable long lasting relationships I can see are my older relatives, like my parents who have dated only once in life and have been together for more than 30 years.

Otherwise I know a foid who had been with her ex for 8 years before breaking up. My ex actually stayed with her ex with approximately 4 years.

This makes me kinda pessimistic because they all LTR mog me: my longest relationship lasted only 3 years. And now I don’t really want to emotionally invest myself anymore since countless examples show that duration doesn’t matter: even after 5-10 years of togetherness she can still leave you.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
imagine never being in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Achathin, Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
I know some couples who are like 20-21 who have been together since they were like 17-18.

The only stable long lasting relationships I can see are my older relatives, like my parents who have dated only once in life and have been together for more than 30 years.

Otherwise I know a foid who had been with her ex for 8 years before breaking up. My ex actually stayed with her ex with approximately 4 years.

This makes me kinda pessimistic because they all LTR mog me: my longest relationship lasted only 3 years. And now I don’t really want to emotionally invest myself anymore since countless examples show that duration doesn’t matter: even after 5-10 years of togetherness she can still leave you.
Be Gigachad or death

keep crying you faggot i havent had a girlfriend ever

I know some couples who are like 20-21 who have been together since they were like 17-18.
3-4 years are nothing tbh. I used to naively believe that 4 years would be the ultimate test, only to witness so many couples breaking up after 8-10 years being together

my oneitis from high school is still with the same guy after almost 10 years. Her bf looks like me which makes it even more painful. I wasted so much opportunities being a high inhib fagot :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 616
I was in my first LTR from 14 to 24. She left me a month ago after 10 years. Fucking brutal, dude.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043, turkproducer and 2 others
3-4 years are nothing tbh. I used to naively believe that 4 years would be the ultimate test, only to witness so many couples breaking up after 8-10 years being together
I don’t think exists anymore TBH. Sure, short term does but 10-20-30 years? Maybe if you’re from a small town and sheltered your whole life, but social media and online dating killed the traditional view of love.
I was in my first LTR from 14 to 24. She left me a month ago after 10 years. Fucking brutal, dude.
Brutal. Hope you’re doing well bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
extreme black pill: The only really long lasting couples I know, stay together out of fear. Never love.

The women stay because the man usually shows his dominance in the form of abuse when she stands up to him, or the man shows his hand and capitulates to the woman and forgives her for shit he should not forgive her for. Such as cheating. Couples only stay together out of fear.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Achathin, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Probably because I'm disgusting and subhuman and she realized she could do way better.
So she tolerated your subhumanity for 10 years without being aware

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I don’t think exists anymore TBH. Sure, short term does but 10-20-30 years? Maybe if you’re from a small town and sheltered your whole life, but social media and online dating killed the traditional view of love.

Brutal. Hope you’re doing well bro
I still have hope for love. I wouldn’t bother looksmaxxing just for a slut tbh

I still have hope for love. I wouldn’t bother looksmaxxing just for a slut tbh
Well, not in America and any Western country. You need to find a woman from a small village if you want love.

how do LTR's even last? how the fuck do u remain together for over a year without getting bored jfl

• +1
Well, not in America and any Western country. You need to find a woman from a small village if you want love.
But part of love for me is finding a girl from same culture as me with similar upbringing and mindset. I feel like I’d have nothing in common with some conservative girl from a village in like Romania or some shit

But part of love for me is finding a girl from same culture as me with similar upbringing and mindset. I feel like I’d have nothing in common with some conservative girl from a village in like Romania or some shit
I understand that. Love is a dying concept IMO. Divorce rates are through the roof. Women are unhappy with their marriages. Men don’t get sex in them. I mean sure there’s good ones and all but I wonder what the man does to make sure his wife is happy. It would be very hard to be a push over and be blackpilled at the same time.

• +1
I understand that. Love is a dying concept IMO. Divorce rates are through the roof. Women are unhappy with their marriages. Men don’t get sex in them. I mean sure there’s good ones and all but I wonder what the man does to make sure his wife is happy. It would be very hard to be a push over and be blackpilled at the same time.
I know what you mean and I know the odds are stacked against me times 1000, but maybe it’s just something I have to believe in or else I’ll just end up roping. Ideally I want to find a girl who is young while I’m still fairly young , slight age gap is fine but not like 5+ years and then if she can just give me a few years f good sex in her prime afterwards I don’t mind betabuxxing for her forever and I’ll be happy because she gave me the best asset she had to offfer and that’s all I could ever reasonably ask of her. But if I meet a girl when she’s like 30+ and she’s chubby and old and gives he a half assed blowjob once a month I don’t see how I can love her or feel grateful towards her. Fuck sometimes I wish I could have actually made things work with my ex because even though she was a plain Jane and I’ve pulled hotter girls since she actually adored me and gave me everything she had to offer even if it wasn’t as much as other girls had atleast she gave it all to me 😢😢😢😢.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
extreme black pill: The only really long lasting couples I know, stay together out of fear. Never love.

The women stay because the man usually shows his dominance in the form of abuse when she stands up to him, or the man shows his hand and capitulates to the woman and forgives her for shit he should not forgive her for. Such as cheating. Couples only stay together out of fear.

that's because true love doesn't exist, the girl always is more likely to break up the relationship for a better looking guy

• +1
Reactions: sensen
how do LTR's even last? how the fuck do u remain together for over a year without getting bored jfl
Yes actually I get bored very easily. Sadly I’m not chad and can’t find a new one immediately

honestly i dont know what i want

im too mentally ill for an LTR i think, ive had one before but now idk i dont think im capable

life is just too overbearing for someone to see me basically 24/7

the majority of the time i dont want to even talk to someone

i think ill probably juts cope with getting a dog and living somewhere semi remote and just get my social interaction online tbh

Bioogramogged

honestly i dont know what i want

im too mentally ill for an LTR i think, ive had one before but now idk i dont think im capable

life is just too overbearing for someone to see me basically 24/7

the majority of the time i dont want to even talk to someone

i think ill probably juts cope with getting a dog and living somewhere semi remote and just get my social interaction online tbh
Same. I don't think I can maintain a relationship for more than one year. My first one lasted 3 years just because she's naive and submissive.

I don't like when someone else is telling me what to do but most modern women aren't submissive. Besides, I'm kinda paranoid, over sensitive and overreact to words that were probably not meant bad. And I get bored very easily. So yeah actually I ruined many potentially good relationships.