talked for 2h about bp with a foid

baerr

baerr

Master
i realized we're all the same. doesnt matter male or female. an ugly nigga lives the life of an ugly nigga. chads and stacy are the only people who can truly enjoy life. "muh ugly foids still want chad" ye and you want stacy, we all do. in reality they prolly want an mtn, just as you as an ugly nigga want a mtb. most people here are avg and many above avg looking. you have options, but most people men and women alike are ridiculous standardcels.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sub5kang, aryan mogger and 1 other person
she aint gonna let you fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, piec, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
He's been had! :what:

@kaligula567 consult the birds once more. We've lost a brother.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and nullandvoid
i realized we're all the same. doesnt matter male or female. an ugly nigga lives the life of an ugly nigga. chads and stacy are the only people who can truly enjoy life. "muh ugly foids still want chad" ye and you want stacy, we all do. in reality they prolly want an mtn, just as you as an ugly nigga want a mtb. most people here are avg and many above avg looking. you have options, but most people men and women alike are ridiculous standardcels.
Your first mistake was even mentioning the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
He's been had! :what:

@kaligula567 consult the birds once more. We've lost a brother.
@baerr never forget the man of @enchanted_elixir and the roman road shall speak as @Gaygymmaxx consults the birds. let @ReadBooksEveryday read. now bye i am going to sleep @MA_ascender

• JFL
Reactions: baerr and Gaygymmaxx
im not after her, we talked about something different at first
Men and women can't just be friends, everyone knows that.

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger