Talked to an Incel

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not

Talked with an incel​

First of all I want to state that I am not an incel and never been one. I am not tall, 5.8 feet, and I would not call myself beautifull.
On the other side of the spectrum there is my best friend. He is 6 feet tall, lean and muscular, doing sports since starting the highschool.
We are both programmers and both have 25 years. He never had a girlfriend, while I had 4, the forth one being currently my fiancee. My ex girlfriend was his college crush, whom he tried to date the entire span of college. I asked for his permission before dating her, and broke up after a few months.
Anyway, he is a great guy, but has a very toxic opinion about women. He always blame them for not dating him, because he is not "top tier", and I always point him to our friends. Two people from our friend groups are fat and works at KFC, and yet they both have gfs for quite some time and the girls are looking more than fine.
He always insists that it's the girls' fault, never his. A few days ago, he showed me his texts with a girl he liked, and oh boy. He kept insisting out of nowhere for her to do naked cosplay and was genuinely surprised when the girl blocked him after a few days. I was genuinely shocked, before in the real life, with other guys, he is such a nice guy.
Perhaps most of the incels are incels because they choose to be. Many people lie themselves that is looks, or money, but that is most of the times not the case. It is just men despising the thing they desire the most.

jfl jfl notice how he NEVER mentioned if the guy was gl or not only muscular and tall jfl

jfl jfl notice how he NEVER mentioned if the guy was gl or not only muscular and tall jfl

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Gaygymmaxx
@Gaygymmaxx @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel

I am not tall, 5.8 feet, and I would not call myself beautifull.​

On the other side of the spectrum there is my best friend. He is 6 feet tall, lean and muscular, doing sports since starting the highschool.
We are both programmers and both have 25 years. He never had a girlfriend, while I had 4
He said his friend was 6ft and muscular didn't he?

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX