Talked to normies about the holohoax

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
I’d only do shit like this when I’m drunk. They asked me what one of my most “out there” conspiracy theories was. So I told them fdr knew and wanted Pearl Harbor to happen and from there we ended up talking about the holohoax. They had no arguments. “Muh footage” I tried explaining to their normgroid brains how that was all filmed post war. I explained how the design of the so called gas chambers doesn’t make any sense and how all the so called death camps that were not in soviet territory that were examined were all proven not to be death camps. Only those in soviet Territory that weren’t allowed to be examined were still called death camps. One of them tried saying they know because “bodies”😂 what bodies? He also said we know because bomb. :feelsuhh: The programming is too strong. They start malfunctioning when they’re precious zog programming is brought into question.

IMG 7334

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, EdgyFashionist, lowtiernormiechad and 8 others
Yeah they clearly don't know enough about the topic obviously they will get destoyed

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, bululu_87 and FascisstChad
real shot callers

3b ain’t gonna hesitate to send them night crawlers

think you ain’t gone get gunned down ? bih d i e

all i do is my thang and yall fan out

i just popped a tesla

you just popped a pink pill what you need a xan for
IMG 9958

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, truthhurts and FascisstChad
Yeah they clearly don't know enough about the topic obviously they will get destoyed
It’s actually insane how bad the arguments are it shows their complete lack of knowledge on the subject. Like the guy talking about bodies. There were no bodies, that’s why they made up the cremation shit. There so ignorant and close minded it’s crazy.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and notsocommonthumb
real shot callers

i just popped a tesla

View attachment 3156392
IMG 7300

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and AlexBrown84
bruh smth of that level was of course not fake.

This is not a few people who died
It was 6 million identities lost.

And you saying all these 6 million identities weren't real?
I know you might have your personal agenda with the Jews, but don't hate Jewish populations just because you hate the elites

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
bruh smth of that level was of course not fake.

This is not a few people who died
It was 6 million identities lost.

And you saying all these 6 million identities weren't real?
I know you might have your personal agenda with the Jews, but don't hate Jewish populations just because you hate the elites
I agree, all these deniers are crazy. My imagination is more important than whatever may have occured.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, EdgyFashionist, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
arguing about anything with most people, especially fucking normies, is just a complete waste of time and usually detrimental to your NT mask, it's high risk for no reward.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, tombradylover, sub5outsider and 5 others
arguing about anything with most people, especially fucking normies, is just a complete waste of time and usually detrimental to your NT mask, it's high risk for no reward.
Yeah ngl, it probably tanked their opinion of me. I could see the change in 2 of them the others were fine tho and we hanged out for another few hours. It is a waste of time as no matter how much you try to explain with reason, logic and actual facts it doesn’t register. Most people believe what they heard first or the most times.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, counterintuitive, greycel and 1 other person
Its possible argue if they understand tje topic

• +1
that's not most people, not even online, and even then what OP said "Most people believe what they heard first or the most times." is very true.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greycel and FascisstChad
One of the rarest things on earth. Special events like WW2 aren’t allowed to be questioned or open to discussion it’s a taboo. In some countries it can get you arrested.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I agree, all these deniers are crazy. My imagination is more important than whatever may have occured.

He's clearly bsing about the imagination part

You can't rule something completely out, because you lied about a part of it

It's the equivalent of me saying the boy kicked a football at me in school, but then he didn't turn out to kick the football... so I was never in school at all

You understand how retarded that is.

And the fact that you rolled on with it rather than questioning it suggests to me that you willingly letting yourself be misled. Or it never even crossed your mind

The reason I think this Jew lied about it was cuz he wanted to romanticise the story so it would appeal to more people and what happened in the Holocaust actually, would get widespread
He placed more priority in that.. at the expense of it being true or not

Last edited:
  • +1
He's clearly bsing about the imagination part

You can't rule something completely out, because you lied about a part of it

It's the equivalent of me saying the boy kicked a football at me in school, but then he didn't turn out to kick the football... so I was never in school at all

You understand how retarded that is.

And the fact that your rolled on with it rather than questioning it suggests to me that you willingly letting yourself be misled. Or it never even crossed your mind

The reason I think this Jew lied about it was cuz he wanted to romanticise the story so it would appeal to more people and what happened in the Holocaust actually, would get widespread
He placed more priority in that.. at the expense of it being true or not
I used to believe in it. When I heard that people denied it, I thought they were crazy. Where I’m at now, no one pushed me to. I’ve read dozens of books, watched numerous multi hour documentaries, debates, videos and discussions on the topic. The most dammming is the design of the “gas chambers” themselves.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, omnilegent, truthhurts and 1 other person
Congratulations on ruining your reputation

• JFL
Congratulations on ruining your reputation
It probably did with some of them. I don’t give a shit, not being a zog bot is more important to me than anything else. I won’t betray the memory of all those who came before me to keep some reputation. Everything’s forgotten in time anyway.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Eriot Lodger
I used to believe in it. When I heard that people denied it, I thought they were crazy. Where I’m at now, no one pushed me to. I’ve read dozens of books, watched numerous multi hour documentaries, debates, videos and discussions on the topic. The most dammming is the design of the “gas chambers” themselves.

Recommend some books bhai:feelsokman:

• Love it
Recommend some books bhai:feelsokman:
The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" by Arthur R. Butz, "The Rudolf Report" by Germar Rudolf, "The Leuchter Report" by Fred Leuchter, "Dissecting the Holocaust" edited by Germar Rudolf, "Did Six Million Really Die?" by Richard Harwood (Richard Verrall)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" by Arthur R. Butz, "The Rudolf Report" by Germar Rudolf, "The Leuchter Report" by Fred Leuchter, "Dissecting the Holocaust" edited by Germar Rudolf, "Did Six Million Really Die?" by Richard Harwood (Richard Verrall)

U German tho?:feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • JFL
Hitler was a member of an occult society.:feelswhat: Probably a controlled opposition :feelsping:
Anyone who believes that nonsense is low iq. He arrested a Rothschild, burned Jewish books, destroyed the Jewish banking cartel and fought freemasonry. Greatest man of the 20th century.
IMG 7336
IMG 7335

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
It’s actually insane how bad the arguments are it shows their complete lack of knowledge on the subject. Like the guy talking about bodies. There were no bodies, that’s why they made up the cremation shit. There so ignorant and close minded it’s crazy.
source?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and truthhurts
  • +1
real shot callers

i just popped a tesla

View attachment 3156392
arent you gay

• JFL
I just wanna know. I don't care if the holocoast was real i just wanna know if it was faked
IMG 6673

The footage of Nazi concentration camps shown in various post-war documentaries, including at the Nuremberg Trials, was largely filmed by Allied forces as they “liberated” these camps in 1945. Directors like George Stevens, who was assigned to the U.S. Army Signal Corps, played a critical role in capturing these scenes. This footage was used as evidence in the Nuremberg Trials to expose the atrocities committed during the Holocaust. Many famous filmmakers, such as John Ford and Samuel Fuller, also contributed by filming in camps like Dachau and Falkenau during and immediately after the war.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, silently_said, truthhurts and 1 other person
View attachment 3156480

The footage of Nazi concentration camps shown in various post-war documentaries, including at the Nuremberg Trials, was largely filmed by Allied forces as they “liberated” these camps in 1945. Directors like George Stevens, who was assigned to the U.S. Army Signal Corps, played a critical role in capturing these scenes. This footage was used as evidence in the Nuremberg Trials to expose the atrocities committed during the Holocaust. Many famous filmmakers, such as John Ford and Samuel Fuller, also contributed by filming in camps like Dachau and Falkenau during and immediately after the war.

so what happened to all the jews? I have a friend whose great grandpa died in holocoast

• JFL
  • +1
I hear cap:ogre:
i mean idk, but i mean alot of people have grandparents and such who they claim died in the holocoast? how did this happen?

• JFL
  • +1
i mean idk, but i mean alot of people have grandparents and such who they claim died in the holocoast? how did this happen?
Idk didn’t really dig into this topic myself :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
I’d only do shit like this when I’m drunk. They asked me what one of my most “out there” conspiracy theories was. So I told them fdr knew and wanted Pearl Harbor to happen and from there we ended up talking about the holohoax. They had no arguments. “Muh footage” I tried explaining to their normgroid brains how that was all filmed post war. I explained how the design of the so called gas chambers doesn’t make any sense and how all the so called death camps that were not in soviet territory that were examined were all proven not to be death camps. Only those in soviet Territory that weren’t allowed to be examined were still called death camps. One of them tried saying they know because “bodies”😂 what bodies? He also said we know because bomb. :feelsuhh: The programming is too strong. They start malfunctioning when they’re precious zog programming is brought into question.

View attachment 3156391
i believe the holocaust was real but greatly exaggerated ,6 million in 3 years is practically impossible

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad and notsocommonthumb
@FascisstChad Thank you sir for waking me up. Thanks for the resources too. I feel the need to consume more and more holohoax anti jew content. I fucking hate jews.

• Love it
how many pizza can you make in a furnace with wooden doors?

• JFL
Adolf Hitler caused the war which led to a death of 60 million white Europeans, he also caused the situation in which Europeans get cucked by ethniks who are already replacing them yet sfcels are praising him, literal definition of cucks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinus and FascisstChad
Adolf Hitler caused the war which led to a death of 60 million white Europeans, he also caused the situation in which Europeans get cucked by ethniks who are already replacing them yet sfcels are praising him, literal definition of cucks.
He didn’t cause it. In Poland ethnic Germans were being massacred, was he supposed to just sit back and let this happen? No he’s a virtuous man who wouldn’t let any evils fall upon his people. The ruler of Poland didn’t think much of doing this as he had a guarantee from Britain and France. The high deaths should be blamed on Stalin, FDR, Churchill and other blood thirsty demons.

IMG 8037

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Tell them about the soul trap next time

• Woah
Tell them about the soul trap next time
Nonsense all that happens is the day of judgement. If you were a good moral Christian you get to enter the gates if you took it up the ass you’re thrown into the pits.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nonsense all that happens is the day of judgement. If you were a good moral Christian you get to enter the gates if you took it up the ass you’re thrown into the pits.

bullshit, that’s all holographic nonsense to decieve you into reincarnation if you buy into the Christian worldview.

other people have different kinds of near death experiences like seeing Buddha, going to hell, etc it’s all deception

• Hmm...
bullshit, that’s all holographic nonsense to decieve you into reincarnation if you buy into the Christian worldview.

other people have different kinds of near death experiences like seeing Buddha, going to hell, etc it’s all deception

They’re bullshit, they didn’t actually see the afterlife, it’s demonic deception and brain chemicals firing. The only true god is YHWH, there is no holographic simulation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles
topic about jews, already know its a lie

• JFL
They’re bullshit, they didn’t actually see the afterlife, it’s demonic deception and brain chemicals firing. The only true god is YHWH, there is no holographic simulation.

YHWH is who the gnostics called the demiurge who is also satan, he’s the false trickster ai larping as god that keeps humans stuck in reincarnation

• JFL