Talked with my normie friends yesterday after a long time

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
And realized that I don't care about anything. We talked about our school teachers and I said that I hated them all. My friend then said that teacher X was a good guy and he would be sad if he died (our german teacher suicided a few weeks ago). He was indeed a good guy but I realized I don't care about good or bad people or people in general anymore. I wouldn't care if everyone around me would die, even people that should be important for me like grandparents or aunts or whatever. If there would be corpses all over the street I wouldn't care.
Is it over for my soul? Am I beyond salvation? Normies think I am crazy and my friends thought I was joking jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
Average black piller mental state after getting blackpilled

Most users feel that way. At least the ones that are not full with coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 616, Ritalincell and 3 others
And realized that I don't care about anything. We talked about our school teachers and I said that I hated them all. My friend then said that teacher X was a good guy and he would be sad if he died (our german teacher suicided a few weeks ago). He was indeed a good guy but I realized I don't care about good or bad people or people in general anymore. I wouldn't care if everyone around me would die, even people that should be important for me like grandparents or aunts or whatever. If there would be corpses all over the street I wouldn't care.
Is it over for my soul? Am I beyond salvation? Normies think I am crazy and my friends thought I was joking jfl
Same bro. I'm exactly the same. 😞

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincell

I don't think it is just the blackpill. We were mentally ill before the blackpill, it just is even worse now

yep yep

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincell
i understand losing empathy after being blackpilled but you’re either coping or trying to be some edgy doomer if you say you don’t care if your family dies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Ritalincell and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
same

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Ritalincell
i understand losing empathy after being blackpilled but you’re either coping or trying to be some edgy doomer if you say you don’t care if your family dies
You clearly are more NT than me and the other guys who responded here

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You clearly are more NT than me and the other guys who responded here
nah i’ve had family problems too and have a general bitterness to life/family and friends

but truly think about the position you’d be in without your family and friends..

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
nah i’ve had family problems too and have a general bitterness to life/family and friends

but truly think about the position you’d be in without your family and friends..
I think you just can't relate. I don't think that way I just simply have no emotions for people around me and I am not trying to be dark triad or whatever jfl

Tu corazóooon quedó herido y sin perdón... Ya no SABE cómo amar... Como piedra endureció... :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
I think you just can't relate. I don't think that way I just simply have no emotions for people around me and I am not trying to be dark triad or whatever jfl
nah i do feel the same way for the vast majority of people.

It's detrimental for your social Life and your ability to be a part of society. I don't know how i'll ever be normal again.

• +1
nah i do feel the same way for the vast majority of people.
Most just really care for their family and don't care about other people, the point where it gets different is when you don't care about your family too and that's my point

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You would care if Arvid or Pitt died though

• Woah
It's detrimental for your social Life and your ability to be a part of society. I don't know how i'll ever be normal again.
Im just very good at faking it ngl, still the underlying feeling always stays. No matter how social and how many parties / events i go to.

Lets just say the people i know IRL will be insanely surprised if they knew i posted here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Im just very good at faking it ngl, still the underlying feeling always stays. No matter how social and how many parties / events i go to.

Lets just say the people i know IRL will be insanely surprised if they knew i posted here
I have told my closest friends about this site and they probably know that this is my account jfl, I can talk to them about blackpills.

It's just that I don't really relate to normies anymore so i've become apathetic and won't bother to act like a sociable human being. I'm afraid that this will stop me from careermaxing etc. Blackpill is truly a blessing and a curse.

• +1
I have told my closest friends about this site and they probably know that this is my account jfl, I can talk to them about blackpills.

It's just that I don't really relate to normies anymore so i've become apathetic and won't bother to act like a sociable human being. I'm afraid that this will stop me from careermaxing etc. Blackpill is truly a blessing and a curse.
If you use the blackpill properly, especially in social situations you can improve your general life immensely. It's literally fake it until you make it theory. This is what i did last months and my social life exploded.

But yes i still cannot relate to normies and feel apathetic to them, i believe that will stay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
If you use the blackpill properly, especially in social situations you can improve your general life immensely. It's literally fake it until you make it theory. This is what i did last months and my social life exploded. But yes i still cannot relate to normies and feel apathetic to them, i believe that will stay.
I also have repulsive acne scars all over my face so I know that people judge me on that because of the blackpill. Studies show that we perceive people with acne scars as less successful, Confident and attractive so I can't "be myself" in social situations.

Before the blackpill I didn't Think about it but know I realize how much it affects other's perception of me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic