Talking about bp to a bluepiller foid

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
After finding out she was ugly I stopped trying to act NT and started telling her about the BP because she was into modeling. She was totally surprised about how the world isnt fair and suddenly stopped talking to me. Just so you can imagine how important is to act NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, SoundnVision, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
After finding out she was ugly I stopped trying to act NT and started telling her about the BP because she was into modeling. She was totally surprised about how the world isnt fair and suddenly stopped talking to me. Just so you can imagine how important is to act NT
Were you going to smash anyways?

Wonder why she stopped talking

She probably stopped talking to you because you irritated her. I'm willing to bet she didn't agree with a damn thing you said and only went along with it, acting surprised, to avoid arguing about something his got absolutely no interest in. She's probably laughing right now to her friends about that weird guy who tried getting her into "conspiracy theories".

most people hate the blackpill because it HURTS

She probably stopped talking to you because you irritated her. I'm willing to bet she didn't agree with a damn thing you said and only went along with it, acting surprised, to avoid arguing about something his got absolutely no interest in. She's probably laughing right now to her friends about that weird guy who tried getting her into "conspiracy theories".
Ik, I really dont care she is ugly and her friends are ugly asf too, so I didnt loose anything

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Yeah but most ppl will avoid it at all cost so they can live a peaceful life
hmmm this only works for people who can date and have sex.for those who cant its unavoidable to think about the blackpill as its super in your face every day.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio