Talking feels so unnatural to me

L

lifted

G-Man fan
I have been a pretty reserved and timid person since I started getting sick of school, but I didn't act like this towards my friends.

Now even with people I trust I just can't talk to them for too long, I just feel sick and tired of doing it.

I don't know if isolation made me like this. Probably.

I'm so tired of having to interact with people this way. They think I'm weirdo for this.

If they ask you to do something, and then you do it they anyway think you are being rude just because you didn't say a word.

Probably I'm just subconsciously adapting to the even further isolation I'm expected to go through pretty soon.

Also don't confuse it with "selective mutism". I'm neurotypical. I don't have a subhuman type of brain at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
I only like talking to very high IQ or based people, 90% of people are so dull and I almost never encountered a high IQ based female, they are so lame and waste of oxygen tbh, life as a goy isn't worth living even if your having sex, simply because your kids will be slaves to elites. The democrats do understand this, cuckservatives are retards and do not fathem this

I only like talking to very high IQ or based people, 90% of people are so dull and I almost never encountered a high IQ based female, they are so lame and waste of oxygen tbh, life as a goy isn't worth living even if your having sex, simply because your kids will be slaves to elites. The democrats do understand this, cuckservatives are retards and do not fathem this
Just like the "gaming 8 hours a day vs talking to a woman for 1 minute" meme. And it's true. Yeah sadly most people are NPCs and brilliant people probably already killed themselves.

Just like the "gaming 8 hours a day vs talking to a woman for 1 minute" meme. And it's true. Yeah sadly most people are NPCs and brilliant people probably already killed themselves.
No brilliant people are busy mogging others in everything