should i send her chico pics? maybe shes chadsexual

thats her btw

Attachments

• 56_1eky02o.jpg
    56_1eky02o.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
There aren't any lesbian girls. They are just waiting for the right Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, SikKunt, MrGlutton and 6 others
Wellp... I don't care shit about your existence or your life choices at all. But there is something I do care and guess what it is. IDENTITY. I can tell you might be brave. You inked yourself fictional random internet-nonsense without having a clue what it means, when it was designed, its creator or if it's fake. You feel good having a tattoo of this? Fine, then tell me how Petscop has been a lifechanging or relevant event for you the same way you would tell your friends or children when they ask you about that green dickshaped cartoon on your leg. Don't even bother, I still don't care. Look I get it's a 'thing' to you and it also might mean something for you after all... But just because you like something now, doesn't mean you need to build an identity around it. First your tattoo, then the username, what's gonna be next? Masturbate with the tool while you listen to the OST? What if in a year you move on and don't even think about Petscop anymore? Just another dead internet meme you used to like when it was cool. Stop being a fanatic freak and start being yourself. Believe in what really matters around you, find some real meaning and purpose behind your lifestyle. Stop downgrading your skin as if it was some kind of meme brothel. Internet is no place to find attention or acceptance. Internet is full of jerks like me that don't give a fuck. So why would someone with such a fun life like me give you any advise while sitting on the toilet and taking a long shit.

give her the LachowskiPill

Send her this
4BF52F3D 885E 4682 A0D1 D513F7DB3422

525457F9 D6C6 4080 A42F F8C1C8456AE9

2C90C473 1737 4B08 989F EC2BDAF4A798

5AF2BBDF 299A 4411 9B6B 1B9D94036299

Lmao
Every 15-17 yo girl is lesbian now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, chadpreetcel123, Enlil and 2 others
Send her Meeks