Talking to a mtb in another country

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I'm so bitchless rn that I need to do this to not go crazy and feel like a 100% incel that's repulsive to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 3 others
Tagging slayers @AlbinoMaxxer @Schizotypalcel

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Kaari and 14yearoldpslmogger
I'm so bitchless rn that I need to do this to not go crazy and feel like a 100% incel that's repulsive to girls
good job g, you should never feel like an incel unless you are subhuman or really short also how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and noonespecial
good job g, you should never feel like an incel unless you are subhuman or really short also how old are you?
No one should ever want to feel like an incel even if you need to be desperate like me. 17

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and 14yearoldpslmogger
No one should ever want to feel like an incel even if you need to be desperate like me. 17
even tho im younger i can tell you that being desperate wont help AT ALL and will make it worse and overconsuming the black pill as well, any way man have fun with her and remember if one mtb likes you there are more

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and noonespecial
even tho im younger i can tell you that being desperate wont help AT ALL and will make it worse and overconsuming the black pill as well, any way man have fun with her and remember if one mtb likes you there are more
There was during the summer but now there isn't I'm convinced girls lower their standards for the summer then raise them again when the fall hits

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and 14yearoldpslmogger
There was during the summer but now there isn't I'm convinced girls lower their standards for the summer then raise them again when the fall hits
prob true

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Saar just try to interact with foids irl as much as possible even if it seems like hell

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Kaari
Too much effort
It's a lot of effort but over time u will get comfortable. I think talking to this girl if u like her or not is a good step in that direction.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
It's a lot of effort but over time u will get comfortable. I think talking to this girl if u like her or not is a good step in that direction.
I can talk to girls but I have to put in alot of effort and then idk if they really like me but the one from another country I know I'm never gonna meet anyway🤷

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I can talk to girls but I have to put in alot of effort and then idk if they really like me but the one from another country I know I'm never gonna meet anyway🤷
I think if u have that mindset to talk to this girl knowing your not gonna meet her it's gonna cause u to push yourself further from talking to people that u can meet.

I think if u have that mindset to talk to this girl knowing your not gonna meet her it's gonna cause u to push yourself further from talking to people that u can meet.
Tbh I don't even want to have talking stages with girls before I'm looksmaxed cause I know I'll have to put in less effort

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel