Talking to/being around women utterly blackpilled me in a way this forum never could

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Diamond
I remember that it was always water to me that looks mattered a lot, that if you were short/bald/ugly as a male it’d be extremely difficult to get a gf or sex, and in general you’d always face social consequences for it.
I think I took it the point of actually getting “blackpilled” when I saw some of those chadfish experiments of women simping for pedophiles etc on tinder. Jewish and ethnic women acting into that Nazi guy. I’m sure you guys remember it, it’s really famous/classic on here.
So I did adopt a blackpilled mindset but things just continued, I was kind of isolated from relationships before this (10th and 11th grade were the pandemic for me so I was away from school, 9th grade I did not really care about girls/dating so I didn’t pay attention or see much)
In my senior year I did see somewhat looks mismatched relationships, and it made me wonder/bluepilled me to an extent. People often bring that up here as the NTpill. As time passed and I went into college, as well as wandered the city more, I realized most couples were looksmatched, but still there was some hopefuel here and there.
This was only until I started talking to normies and women more though. Some stuff I don’t even wanna get into that was absolutely brutal as fuck. But in a ton of these relationships, the girl was never really into the guy, she left him for another guy the moment she got someone better, etc, couple of the relationships I saw even from high school, the girl ended up cheating
I remember a girl hiding her bfs face on Instagram because she was ashamed, posting their tits out in every corner but their bf hidden in some story. Some girls I knew with a relationship talking on dating apps.
It was worst when I talked to a lot of these girls who were even nice, that just dropped blackpills to me about how they were never really satisfied with their bfs, their increasing height standards as they aged, how their dissatisfaction with their bfs looks affected the relationship. What’s crazy is one of these girls acted really nice and affectionate with her bf publicly but told me all this shit in DMs and then also basically ended up leaving him for another guy that height and looksmogged him, she mentioned to me the looks difference a lot too.
People tend to be somewhat open with me because I have a very blunt but relaxed personality, they don’t really think I’ll get offended and I say whatever I want so they do the same with me. So I learn about a lot of these things and it blackpilled me to no end.
The absolute worst part is that I’ve seen it from every corner, guys sometimes hope that “oh my mom/sister/whoever is not like that”, nope, I’ve seen it from relatives too, from girls that are honestly genuinely nice people as well. At the end of the day they do all want tall handsome guys (water) and in some cases end up with uglier guys due to either circumstance or conscious settling, but they’re never really satisfied by it and either treat the guy worse or are constantly thinking of other guys. In many cases they explicitly cheat.
I feel like guys are different, give me a slim decent looking girl to fuck everyday, and I’d honestly be fine. It’d take out my horny urges and I’d barely think of girls or sex besides that lol. But whatever. It is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Suns9999
personality and nt copers won’t touch on this though

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
foids shouldn’t have rights tbh

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Inb4 someone says environment, I go to a high ranking school with mostly white/well off/academically successful people
I can only imagine how the actual trashy/lower class people are

got blackpilled for the first time when I was 11, that bitch got another guy besides me, taller and shit:feelsrope:. From there it accompanied me my whole life. I had girls with bfs going crazy for me, girls undressing for me online, insta clout because of face. Then descending, getting fat, neckbeard, smelly because validation made me bluepilled again, loosing my ex gf because of it. And now after ascending still extremely blackpilled because of height irl, but successful online, again foids with bf thirsting for me, getting nudes and shit ton of validation (as lean mtn btw). Getting treated better in general again. When I was a fat blop I wasn’t even treated like a human being:fuk: can’t escape the lookspill honestly