Tall and white with MTN face = volcel?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
If you take into account geomaxxing/JBW do you think they are volcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Yup, JBW is as legit as Newton's laws of physics and gravity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 18320, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
If you take to account geomaxxing every white man, no matter how ugly, is volcel

For your example tall MTN he is volcel everywhere jfl

For your example tall MTN he is volcel everywhere jfl
I've only had asian girls and I'm in UK. I've been rated a lot of times here and most said I was MTN. I am 191cm and I have never had a white girl so IDK if I am volcel or MTN isn't enough for white foids.

I've only had asian girls and I'm in UK. I've been rated a lot of times here and most said I was MTN. I am 191cm and I have never had a white girl so IDK if I am volcel or MTN isn't enough for white foids.
People overrate in dms. And face isn't everything.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
People overrate in dms. And face isn't everything.
it was in dms and in rating section. You think I should book ticket to asia? I have money for a holiday.

I mean if you count SEAmaxxing, why not count arrangemarriage maxxing lmao by your logic, even random SouthAsians aren't incel.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I mean if you count SEAmaxxing, why not count arrangemarriage maxxing lmao by your logic, even random SouthAsians aren't incel.
because arrange marriage is forced. If a girl likes you because you geomaxx to SEA or whatever she's not forcing herself to like you.

because arrange marriage is forced. If a girl likes you because you geomaxx to SEA or whatever she's not forcing herself to like you.
proof? SEAmaxxers get foids who want their passport and a ticket to the West, cuz they're poor. Same logic as arrange marriages

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18931