Tall Chadlite absolutely takes all the professional PUAs to the cleaners & picks up StaceyLites & Staceys in no-time...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Inb4 2psl incels give an x-ray of the chicks' cheekbones and say they're "Beckys"... whatever the case he's going for a lot hotter girls than the pro PUAs go for and making it look a joke in terms of difficulty.

This is what positive feedback/reinforcement can do for developing natural game/NTness/socialskills/smoothness. You can just tell the feedback he's had from birds his entire life has led to this level of skill. His height and face are his frame and he uses it to flow so effortlessly. It's quite something else. WHILST taking the piss and asking for emails instead of phone numbers lol, then asking for Twitch usernames JFL

This is a funny watch I am ngl and yeah this is the Black Pill. His game is great but RELATIVE to his appearance.

• +1
Reactions: grimy, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Efb553648e6d9be2b6a870cb9a23679c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Imagine the drive home as the PUA coach. RIP

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
chadlite? looks average to me

anyways dont trust these videos, most of them are staged

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MansNotHot, saffacel, bladeeout and 7 others

Lol looks average. He has white pheno. Crazy good colouring. Amazing harmony. You're nuts.

Not every needs Gandy's bone-structure you autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4054, spark and 5 others

Nah you can see the authenticity. Not every single girl is going to be an amazing actress. It's real.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 9090

i like the non-selected uncut videos better. as reference of irl. just to add.
imo, that dude looks significantly above average. Face is quit good, and he has height, and he is lean. So yeah, at minium high tier normie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide, IdiAmin and Deleted member 9090
He is closer to a chad tbh but your point still stands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 9090
Lol looks average. He has white pheno. Crazy good colouring. Amazing harmony. You're nuts.

definitely the type of guy normies call chad

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Yerico7, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 9090
i like the non-selected uncut videos better. as reference of irl. just to add.
imo, that dude looks significantly above average. Face is quit good, and he has height, and he is lean. So yeah, at minium high tier normie

Daniel Mwakisha2 yıl önce
Juan your the best we seriously love your videos from east africa.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and turkproducer
Heightpill at work make him 5'7 and all his appeal goes out of the door.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, chadison, Chadrapist and 6 others
Heightpill at work make him 5'7 and all his appeal goes out of the door.

True. Hence chadlite but his face also wouldn't have the same bones at 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadrapist and 7 others
Inb4 2psl incels give an x-ray of the chicks' cheekbones and say they're "Beckys"... whatever the case he's going for a lot hotter girls than the pro PUAs go for and making it look a joke in terms of difficulty.

This is what positive feedback/reinforcement can do for developing natural game/NTness/socialskills/smoothness. You can just tell the feedback he's had from birds his entire life has led to this level of skill. His height and face are his frame and he uses it to flow so effortlessly. It's quite something else. WHILST taking the piss and asking for emails instead of phone numbers lol, then asking for Twitch usernames JFL

This is a funny watch I am ngl and yeah this is the Black Pill. His game is great but RELATIVE to his appearance.

mogs me

How tall is he?
Ht normie imo

Do u Think its real or staged. Can never be sure

Real

It's authentic. You can see that by all their reactions. When it's staged it's obvious. You guys are looking for it

• 6'3''
  • white, good coloring
  • no obvious facial flaws
If he would gymcel, he'd be a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6908
Minimum height difference required to cold approach in 2021:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 6908

funny calling me autist, you registered two months later and have 32 times more messages than me (297 vs 9600)

enjoy your virtual reality world

Last edited:
He’s not a chadlite Unironically get halod by you guys because of personality and woman liking him

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
this dude is not Chadlite, at most HTN facially. Hes HTN with some height halo, thats it. No facial flaws but also NOTHING outstanding. In fact he has a small skull tbh for that height, looks like earth worm jim. Many women he approached skull mogged him unironically.

In fact his mandible is recessed when you look at his side profile and his eyes look creepy.

Look at that smile and eyes, is that a Chadlite face, you goons? Eyes look like a psychopath too and have NCT.

Face01

His mandible is literally birdcel tier from the side and his face is is downard growth maxxed. Plus he has a wimp skull.

JFL look at how brutally he gets forward growth mogged and mandible mogged by this mulata girl with perfect forward growth and perfect jawline:

Face02
Face03

JFL at you morons claiming this dude is chadlite.

If anything you can see that his height alone cant carry him, ALL of the GL girls he approached were 0 enthusiastic about his approach, only the low tier foids were kinda excited.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, Chadrapist and Deleted member 10516
this dude is not Chadlite, at most HTN facially. Hes HTN with some height halo, thats it. No facial flaws but also NOTHING outstanding. In fact he has a small skull tbh for that height, looks like earth worm jim. Many women he approached skull mogged him unironically.

In fact his mandible is recessed when you look at his side profile and his eyes look creepy.

Look at that smile and eyes, is that a Chadlite face, you goons? Eyes look like a psychopath too.

View attachment 988336

His mandible is literally birdcel tier from the sid and his face is is downard growth maxxed. JFL look at how brutally he gets forward growth mogged and mandible mogged by this mulata girl with perfect forward growth and perfect jawline:

View attachment 988341 View attachment 988342

JFL at you morons claiming this dude is chadlite.

If anything you can see that his height alone cant carry him, ALL of the GL girls he approached were 0 enthusiastic about his approach, only the low tier foids were kinda excited.
That Mullato is cute lol

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Chadrapist
That Mullato is cute lol
She is indeed cute and has amazing forward growth and jawline.

Its impossible for this birdcel dude with wimp skull to get a gf like her, women usually will only be attracted to a man with good looking face and very important: his maxilla + jawline absolutely HAS to be better than that of the woman, otherwise she will not find him ligitimately attractive. Its just impossible. Now sure there are couples where the dude has worse maxilla and jawline, but those are rather rare and then the man has other insane features that stand out incredibly and kinda override the rule with maxilla + jawline.

The rule is- the woman cant find a man attractive who has worse maxilla than her and worse jawline, it is instinctive and hardcoded into every womans brain.

Average face, proportionate frame, height is carrying him

Its turkish??

he face is average 5/10, good brow ridge, ok jaw and maxilla, eyes nothing special either, he is tall and white which makes him overall 6/10.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
His conversation is buttery smooth, fuckk. The feels when you realize none of your slays are from cold approaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back